The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Asking Questions

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing at all haha

What is your opinion on the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

I saw a documentary very interesting which made me question myself about the terrorism stuff, but somehow i'm not into the conspiracy theories so I don't really believe in it.

Why do people think that French people stink ?

first thing is idk much about the 'conspiracy theories' about the 9/11 incident. But what i think is if the US government let it happened/made it happened who would the citizens of USA should trust? I mean a lot of people who died, there is no decent person would allow that such thing to happen. Maybe it's really a terrorist attack, because that's what terrorists do, they always suicide for example suicide bombers. But idk :P just heard that incident from the news years ago.

Do you wear t-backs?

actually it really sucks. i had 2 rabbits last year rankin and rhea, before i went to bed i put them on their mini house. Then when i woke up i saw rankin on blink's mouth (a Philippine dog). At first i can't deal with it, can't sleep,can't eat. So what i did is to focus on other things that won't remind of them. Also talking to someone and going out with friends helps.

If you have 3 wishes that may come true, what would it be?

Edited by _jigz