The Emma-Watson.net Forum

If you were J.K Rowling...

I would probably get myself a financial consultant or therapist or advisor or someone who is qualified to discuss with me my options for investment or their valid opinions with my writing of the next novel if I were to have one.

Spending it? Spending my money wisely. Even now, I don't generally tend to buy anything without judging first how much use I'll get out of it or what the item's going to do for me. If it won't give me an appreciation of return (say I buy a lamp a year ago that went up in value), then I won't buy it. I tend to play poker face when I go into decisions like that. I did it with my bike, which I spent over 800 dollars on but also has given me a great ride. I put more money into it, to equal about easily 12-1300 dollars.

I would also probably donate a cut of my money to a worthy charity that I can relate to, like the charity I would have fundraised for, for my bicycle tour that's supposed to be on Sunday: The Jewish Board of Family and Children Services in New York. They provide treatment and care and residence centre's to NYC's ill regardless of their faith. So I thought that was prettttty cool. ^_^

I'd share my money with meh family too :tongue0020: . But that's about it. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...