The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Which dark creatures/objects would you fear most?

If you were part of say, the final battle at Hogwarts, what would you be most afraid of? The giants, Voldemort himself or the Death Eaters...?

Out of Hogwarts, what else? Dragons, Inferi, a Basilisk, Dementors doing Voldemort's bidding?

I think I would be most afraid of facing Voldemort in the final battle because I would know that it's really up to Harry Potter to finish Voldemort off and that his destiny and I would only be in the way. So I would fight Voldemort if I had to do defend myself or others but otherwise I would focus my attention on killing the other Deatheaters.

As for magical creatures in general, I think I would be scared of Dementors because of my past.

I don't think I would be afraid of anything in the wizarding world. My phobia is spiders though, so, if I ever came across Aragog I'd pass out. :rolleyes:

I'm not particularly scared of Spiders, but I have to agree that Aragog would be pretty intimidating from a visual perspective. :lostit: Seeing a Giant might make me -gasp- as well.

As far as Dark Objects are concerned I would be most afraid of the Locket. Seeing the effect the Locket had on Ron's (especially) but also Harry and Hermione's emotions was disturbing. I feel like the Locket could have a big effect on me as it did with Ron. I don't care for the idea of my emotions being messed with by an external force. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...