The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their mothers today! I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone to do a little something for their mother on this special day. Even though it may seem like a dumb day everyone should take the time to thank their mothers. Take it from someone who lost her own at age 9. Not a day goes by when I don't think of all the things I would have liked to tell my mother and now cannot. Cherish your mother and remember all the wonderful things she has done for you. You only get one mother, she is irreplaceable and can be gone in a blink of an eye. We are not always so pleasant to out mothers, make the effort today. Let her know how much you appreaciate her and love her. You don't need to do anything big. I think it's wonderful to just give her a hug and let her know how much she means to you. Please take the time today to spend a few minutes with your mum. It's something I wish more then anything that I could do.

So, what are your thoughts on mothers day? What are you planning to do for your mum today?

lol mothers day in Romania is om the 8th of March :P my mum is never hoe around that time so I don't really get to do anything for her :( we always had a small festivity at school on mothers when I was younger and I just loved to make her a card and say a cute poem in front of everyone for her. Remembering this made me cry btw :( I just miss her so much and I'm just grateful that I know she's safe.

Love your mothers people, they love you back much more than they show :)

I'll be spending this Mother's Day first at mass, then lunch with my parents. I got my mom a purse and matching scarf as a Mother's Day present, and asked my sister to mail a card over.

I know that there are mothers on this forum as well. I wish you all a very happy Mother's Day!