The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you, helen<33 :)

----------------------------

ok im working on a layout for a friend and finally we decided to this one, I used your pics you gave me, helen, so i hope that's fine :)

SUPER GORGEOUS, of course it's oookay!

• 2 months later...

hey, i guess im back lol i took a long break, i hope you still remember me :P the only problem though is that i lost my design skills and creativity. Whenever i open the photoshop i can't finish anything because i hate it, so i don't have anything to post here, yet..

the only thing though i can do without problems is taking pictures ugh

here is my new flickr: maria

and i hope soon to make smth to post here!

miss you all<3 :)

hey, i guess im back lol i took a long break, i hope you still remember me :P the only problem though is that i lost my design skills and creativity. Whenever i open the photoshop i can't finish anything because i hate it, so i don't have anything to post here, yet..

the only thing though i can do without problems is taking pictures ugh

here is my new flickr: maria

and i hope soon to make smth to post here!

miss you all<3 :)

what if you're ACTUALLY exaggerating the ''Whenever i open the photoshop i can't finish anything because i hate it, so i don't have anything to post here, yet..'' part? Just post darling!

what if you're ACTUALLY exaggerating the ''Whenever i open the photoshop i can't finish anything because i hate it, so i don't have anything to post here, yet..'' part? Just post darling!

no really, all summer couldn't design a simple thing lol BUT AFTER posting this^ i tried with Emma's new photos and I DID IT :D hahaa but i wasn't sure if i should post it ;p

here it iss;

no really, all summer couldn't design a simple thing lol BUT AFTER posting this^ i tried with Emma's new photos and I DID IT :D hahaa but i wasn't sure if i should post it ;p

here it iss;

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

here it iss;

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2ci8aht.jpg

First welcome back and second sweetie that's amazing. I love the colors, your layouts always look so professional.

Keep posting.