3 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt Harbinger

Sgt Harbinger

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Hello, and welcome to the new School, Homework and Assignments forum, where you can discuss anything related to school, homework and assignments. If you are stuck on a problem, post it here and myself or one of the other members will be glad to help you out. Whether you are in grad school or college, this forum is designed to help you with those tough problems that you may have, so you get back on track with getting your diploma, grad certificate or degree, whichever one applies.

When posting, keep in mind the forum rules which are listed here.

Most importantly, have fun with the new forum. :D

#2 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

Congratulations on this forum section Dave. :)

#3 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:56 AM

oi.

Why'd it take me almost a week to explore your forum Turbo? lol :P

Congrats with the forum, I'll be sure to spam, I mean...post...when I have an issue or get a chance, etc. etc. ;)

Edited by Prongs, 28 July 2011 - 08:56 AM.

Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#4 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

I am sad I don't have any homework for you to help me with, or anyone. I'll make up somethin', anythin'.

sw70v4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users