The Emma-Watson.net Forum

i got accepted into my dream school!!! :) i start next month!!! i'm super super excited!!! :)

i'll be attending Regent University. It's a Christian University (which drawed me to it) and it's a Film/Theatre based school, which is what i'll be studying :)

i seriously can't wait!!!!! I've been going to Community College and i hate it! I'm exciting to finally start studying at a school i love and with subjects i love :) ahh!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I knew you weren't too happy with your community college. This is a big, big, big success from three months ago <3. I'm happy for and proud of you!

Good luck with the new studies in whichever semester you start to go! ;) You deserve it!!!

thank you all! :D i'm glad i can celebrate with you guys! hahah :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I knew you weren't too happy with your community college. This is a big, big, big success from three months ago <3. I'm happy for and proud of you!

Good luck with the new studies in whichever semester you start to go! ;) You deserve it!!!

thank you :) and yes it is! i feel like my life is finally coming together instead of falling apart :)

it's a good feeling to finally get my life together and move forward with it :)

i'm going for both film and theatre. so i'll get to act and i'll be able to work see what it's like to work behind the camera. i either want to act or direct for a career so we'll see how it goes

I would say that it would be wise to start in acting and in time move up to directing,

There are so many new directors coming out of film schools with no real experience in directing. Whereas, if you start in acting then you get to experience what its like before moving into it.

Im learning Camera, Lighting and Audio for TV and Film so when I get out of school I have the option of getting work in one of those three areas. I do eventually want to direct a few things but I see that for being WAY down the track

yeah. i've worked on films before :) acting wise so i have a bit of experience. although i would rather go the acting way rather then directing but i'd be happy with that do. i just want to work in the movie business i dont really care what it is haha

Haha. I would love to do everything but production. TOO much paper work!

And If I could act I would do that, but I cant so I wont!

hahah awee well just leave the acting to me :P

Thats freaking awesome ASh Congrats :D :D :D

thank you :)