The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

aw you're welcome(:

btw great banner! love it<3

8D

Thank you hun! It took me a while because Photoshop mucked up. D: I had to restart it twice.

aww thats cute ... make more vampire knight stuff.. maybe a wall :P hehe

Thank you. (: And I will soon, I got some more requests on the anime forum I'm on to do first though. xD

Love these!

Thank you Sammy. 8D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small update. I started it yesterday but didn't blend emma in it until today. It was hard to find and image. The base was amazing, I won't post it though because I don't want it taken.

EMMA WATSON

Notice;

I have deleted over 1,200 images from my account. I now only have 10 pages of graphics rather then over 150 that I had. Many of my old shocase graphics and request graphics have dissapeared due to this. If any of your graphics have been deleted I am very sorry, but you should have uploaded them or saved them yourself.

Thank you.

Edited by Hermione

Small update. I started it yesterday but didn't blend emma in it until today. It was hard to find and image. The base was amazing, I won't post it though because I don't want it taken.

EMMA WATSON

I love the colours in this! :D

This was made for personal use, I weren't creative or anything like that. I just thought it was worth the post. My boyfriend doesn't mind his face being posted haha, I asked him. I would have liked every image to be different but we don't have that many together. We don't like our photos taken. I didn't choose the best images just the images that brought back memories. >.<

PERSONAL

Edited by Hermione

I LOVE your new set and the Romeo & Juliet graphic! It is absolutely beautiful, I just watched the movie again last night brings back good memories for me :D

Thank you very much. xD