The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

CHRIS HEMSWORTH

+

REQUEST

I know I've been updating a lot lately which I agree I should have spaced them out, but I've been terribly bored this week. I spent 2 days on the pink blend and I'm kind of proud of it. I know how random they both look. Shame about the text on both blends though. I thought it looked boring without any. ): Oh and I finally found some textures. Not many though, I found 5 decent one's. xD

EMMA WATSON

Edited by Elena Gilbert
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I'm jealous! Your skills have improved! That first Emma wallpaper is beautiful. I love it. Plus the request too. Heck, I love EVERYTHING.

Thank you very much. :D

EMMA WATSON

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8647/emmawatsone.jpg

This is absolutely amazing, I know how hard to work with that picture I have a wallpaper myself. I think you done a great job, really love the colors.

This is absolutely amazing, I know how hard to work with that picture I have a wallpaper myself. I think you done a great job, really love the colors.

I didn't find it hard to work with. I just smallened it and sharpened it. xD I suppose my textures made it easier to blend. xD Thank you very much though!

Edited by Elena Gilbert

I didn't find it hard to work with. I just smallened it and sharpened it. xD I suppose my textures made it easier to blend. xD Thank you very much though!

oh then it must be just me haha. ;)

Those are so inspiring. Makes me want to find new textures and fonts and get my cs3 back and running.

Gosh, you're amazing.

Thank you. =) I thought you already had it back?

Yeah but the graphic I was making took a week, then power went out.. my luck. xD But I'm trying to get new textures and fonts back that I've lost.

Ah right. =)

wow these are super amazing :D love them!!

Thank you!

Actually so jealous of you Jade. Your skills have improved. I wish I could think of such nice ideas and creativity.

That's so kind of you! Thank you!