The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

thats pretty<33

Thank you.

I love it, PEETA looks amazing. Just a bit too dark on the yellows for me, but otherwise it's beautiful.

I originally took the yellow out but then Peeta looked really dark and pale and his hair brown and the sunset looked less Orange like. So I tried to make it suit the quote more. >.<

Hey sexy lady, love your latest graphics. Sorry haven't kept in touch, miss you bunches and keep up the amazing work, me love.

Thank you, hun. And yeah I haven't been around much either!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I started up a graphics tumblr this morning. As I wanted to post that Peeta graphic and I'm shocked that I've actually had re-blogs. I also have followers too. >.< Winter Candy Graphics I don't know how often I will be updating that blog but what I've whipped up this morning has had many reblogs.

NEW SET

+

Edited by Hermione

Something new I created. My mother helped me with the colours. Oh and the Zathura and Bridge to Terabithia one's I made because that's the era I crushed on Josh. xD

JENNIFER LAWRENCE

(Made for Tumblr)

ZATHURA AND BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA

+

Edited by Hermione

Yup :P If you tag your graphics they'll always be reblogs because people love checking 'Josh Hutcherson' tags ;)

I've tagged every post I have done ever since 2010 and they only get about 20-30 reblogs. My Josh one's are getting like over 180. :o

Obviously he's very popular right now.

hehe xD

awesome work dear<33

Thank you, Stef. :D

I really love your new sig. its pretty

Thank you very much. :D I don't like the text though. I created about 6 versions with 6 different colours. xD

awesome siggs, i love the one u are using<33

Thank you very much. :D

I love the colors and the new style, but I think you used too much blur. I also think a different font will suit it better.

Ah. D: I thought the font fit perfectly. I went through all the fonts I had on the laptop even the custom one's. As for the blur I thought that was perfect to. It was originally mega blurry so it looked like it was just green. So I duplicated it and put it on 40% and I think it added a really nice look and feel. Kinda like a painting to me. I added it to her too but it looked to over powering so I left her be so she stood out. xD I respect your opinion though I don't agree this time. :P