The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I really wanted to share this site. It's sorta a social networking site that revolves around books. You can also keep track of all the books you have read in your life. You can add friends, make reviews, find people with common literature interest and so much more. I wanted to let you guys in on it and maybe we can add each other. So far, I think I have added about 600 something books? Or I'm getting there. It's hard to remember all the books you have read in your life.

The other thing that I found awesome is that there are graphic novels included! Super awesome. Anyway, here is the site and here is my profile in case you would like to add me to your friend's list. ;)

You know, I have an account but I have just never updated it. Oh well I'll try to remedy that ^.^, it really is a totally awesome site.

You know, I have an account but I have just never updated it. Oh well I'll try to remedy that ^.^, it really is a totally awesome site.

Yay ^o^ We are friends now. Sweet. :D

I'm on a similar Swedish site, but I love books so I become a member there too :P

Thanks for sharing it =)

No problem! I used to have a Spanish site that was some what like this but this site is a bit more organized. How is the Swedish site like?

I'm very tempted to join, but the thought of trying to remember all the books I've read scares me a little and I don't want to look sad by only having one or two on there :/

It scared me at first but once you start looking through other people's lists it was like "oh man! I read that! and I read that! Oooo! And this, and that!" At least that happened to me. ^_^;

I think their was a topic about this on the old forum. I remember it because it made me join and it weren't as good as I thought it was. D:

Kill joy! :( Now I'm sad in my pants. T_T

No problem! I used to have a Spanish site that was some what like this but this site is a bit more organized. How is the Swedish site like?

It's almost exactly the same. You give books stars and can write rewievs and comments.

But this was really organized, I found some Swedish books I didn't expect to be there.

• 7 months later...