#1 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

I really wanted to share this site. It's sorta a social networking site that revolves around books. You can also keep track of all the books you have read in your life. You can add friends, make reviews, find people with common literature interest and so much more. I wanted to let you guys in on it and maybe we can add each other. So far, I think I have added about 600 something books? Or I'm getting there. It's hard to remember all the books you have read in your life.

The other thing that I found awesome is that there are graphic novels included! Super awesome. Anyway, here is the site and here is my profile in case you would like to add me to your friend's list. ;)
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#2 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

You know, I have an account but I have just never updated it. Oh well I'll try to remedy that ^.^, it really is a totally awesome site.

#3 honeytinkle

honeytinkle

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Mood::In love
  • LocationSnowcold Sweden

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

I'm on a similar Swedish site, but I love books so I become a member there too :P
Thanks for sharing it =)

Posted Image

#4 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Sunny England

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

I'm very tempted to join, but the thought of trying to remember all the books I've read scares me a little and I don't want to look sad by only having one or two on there :/

Posted Image

#5 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

I think their was a topic about this on the old forum. I remember it because it made me join and it weren't as good as I thought it was. D:

#6 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

You know, I have an account but I have just never updated it. Oh well I'll try to remedy that ^.^, it really is a totally awesome site.

Yay ^o^ We are friends now. Sweet. :D

I'm on a similar Swedish site, but I love books so I become a member there too :P
Thanks for sharing it =)

No problem! I used to have a Spanish site that was some what like this but this site is a bit more organized. How is the Swedish site like?

I'm very tempted to join, but the thought of trying to remember all the books I've read scares me a little and I don't want to look sad by only having one or two on there :/

It scared me at first but once you start looking through other people's lists it was like "oh man! I read that! and I read that! Oooo! And this, and that!" At least that happened to me. ^_^;

I think their was a topic about this on the old forum. I remember it because it made me join and it weren't as good as I thought it was. D:

Kill joy! :( Now I'm sad in my pants. T_T
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#7 honeytinkle

honeytinkle

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Mood::In love
  • LocationSnowcold Sweden

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

No problem! I used to have a Spanish site that was some what like this but this site is a bit more organized. How is the Swedish site like?

It's almost exactly the same. You give books stars and can write rewievs and comments.
But this was really organized, I found some Swedish books I didn't expect to be there.

Posted Image

#8 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

I re-joined to keep a track of books I've read but my profile is very messy and not even 1/4 finished. Feel free to friend me!

http://www.goodreads.com/wintercandy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users