The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always cut Ben out. I've never liked him anyways, lmao. I am in the process of making one with that photo but I wanted to post one I made yesterday for my desktop

it has the month and days on it for my benefit though. lmao. so ignore it

i really like it

Me too!!! Great job!

I always cut Ben out. I've never liked him anyways, lmao. I am in the process of making one with that photo but I wanted to post one I made yesterday for my desktop

it has the month and days on it for my benefit though. lmao. so ignore it

i really like it

This is very beautiful I like it definitely the right mood!

I like the idea of it and the textures are nice. I just don't really agree with the text and the red is a little too bright for me.

Oh I just wanted to show you this before you leave! When I was making it I was thinking of you :)

I think it's cute! The text and dots don't go though. I agree with Lindy on the red. Maybe choose an image where she is wearing red? Like this all you'd have to do is brighten it up. If not then change the colour theme to match her. xD I like the way you made it though! You should definatly make more like this! The red would go well with a Hayley Williams picture. xD

I like the idea of it and the textures are nice. I just don't really agree with the text and the red is a little too bright for me.

Oh I just wanted to show you this before you leave! When I was making it I was thinking of you :)

I quite like the red, that's what I was going for ...

And it's cute

I think it's cute! The text and dots don't go though. I agree with Lindy on the red. Maybe choose an image where she is wearing red? Like this all you'd have to do is brighten it up. If not then change the colour theme to match her. xD I like the way you made it though! You should definatly make more like this! The red would go well with a Hayley Williams picture. xD

Having red on the graphic and then red clothes would be too much red. And a Hayley photo really wouldn't match considering she always has funky colours for hair. I think that this Emma photo blends in well. But this is my opinion and I appreciate your opinion as well. But to me I think it all looks and fits well, maybe not the dots but.. I tried. And thank you, I shall make more like it

loves!!! :)

And thank you.

---

Just a small update. It's not really that grand, kind of rubbish but I don't mind.

---

And one more..

That wallpaper by far is the best you've ever made. ;D Apart from that one you said was rubbish and i salvaged it from my laptop. ;D It's gorgeous though. I love everything about it.

I love the two signatures too. I like the second better but i think it would have been a tad better if you'd taken a bit of that grey off her face in the photo on the left. I still like that one over the first though so it's really not to bad.

I love all three of them!

I like the last wallpaper however you could have erased the hard edges on the flowers texture. I also don't like the filter you used on Emma picture.

i love the emma wall alot and the doctor who banner is simple but awesome and blended well :)

Thanks

That wallpaper by far is the best you've ever made. ;D Apart from that one you said was rubbish and i salvaged it from my laptop. ;D It's gorgeous though. I love everything about it.

I love the two signatures too. I like the second better but i think it would have been a tad better if you'd taken a bit of that grey off her face in the photo on the left. I still like that one over the first though so it's really not to bad.

I love all three of them!

It's just 2 graphics, not 3? The one with Amy is just one graphic together. But thanks hun :D

This is really nice I like the image you chose and the textures.

Ah thank you.

I like the last wallpaper however you could have erased the hard edges on the flowers texture. I also don't like the filter you used on Emma picture.

Oh I didn't even notice the hard edges on the flowers bit. :blush: thanks for your opinion, Boma

---

Two of Helena Carter, I'm done for a good while.

I really like the new wallpapers especially the 2nd. Another font would have looked better thought. But I don't care the wallpaper looks amazing.

I already gave my opinion of these to you. They're sexy!

:)

Both are lovely wallpapers! I love the second one a tad more. Textures are fantastic

Thanks Linda.

I really like the new wallpapers especially the 2nd. Another font would have looked better thought. But I don't care the wallpaper looks amazing.

Heh, thanks..

--

Last one this time for real. Worked on it some yesterday and today.. I couldn't find a font that looked okay with it.. so.. :/

well i think the font fits :)i love the arrangement of the whole thing, gives it a scrapbook effect, if u know what i mean :) and i love the brown texture :) its simple beautiful in my book <333

:)

Thanks Linda.

Heh, thanks..

--

Last one this time for real. Worked on it some yesterday and today.. I couldn't find a font that looked okay with it.. so.. :/

LOVE! so so much!

well i think the font fits :)i love the arrangement of the whole thing, gives it a scrapbook effect, if u know what i mean :) and i love the brown texture :) its simple beautiful in my book <333

Thank you stef

Everything is gorgeous apart from how dark you made her. The rest is stunning! <3

I didn't make her dark, she looks perfectly fine on my screen.

LOVE! so so much!

Cheers mate.

That is really nice love the font I think it goes very well!

Thanks babe.

---

I know I said that was my last one but after I saw these beautiful photos of Amy I couldn't resists.. I'm too obsessed with photoshop.

I like it, that's all that matters..