The Emma-Watson.net Forum

porcelain.skin

Love the wallpaper, especially the textures! Very vintage and I sense a French theme to it. :]

P.S. I hope you don't mean you're leaving the forums permanently, you're very talented and we'll love to see more of your work. But I hope this break will be a positive experience for you.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ that wallpaper is stunning <3

we will miss you :(

i hope the break will do you good :)

thank you.

love!!!

hmmmmmmmmmm thanks. >.<

awww thats sad to hear luv, i will miss u soooo very much!!! i hope u might think it over :) i love that wall<33

Thanks.

Love the wallpaper, especially the textures! Very vintage and I sense a French theme to it. :]

P.S. I hope you don't mean you're leaving the forums permanently, you're very talented and we'll love to see more of your work. But I hope this break will be a positive experience for you.

I didn't notice the theme feeling to it till you mentioned. :D

No, I'm just not going to be on much anymore and post very less.

-----

But I've made a few graphics so here's an update.

And a signature I made for myself which I plan to use.

My last graphic for a long while. I am going on a break from the forum and am thinking of possibly leaving so this break is to think about if I should stay or if I should go. SO I hope you enjoy this, I enjoyed creating it for you all.

(pst, i'm not fond of that text/font at all)

This is beautiful Kella! Love everything! Please consider staying! But taking a break is a good idea! I'll miss seeing all your graphics!

thanks everyone..

So I have officially decided to leave the forum for a while but I wanted to post my last graphics i've made before i go. i'll miss you all, love you.

And the reason why those two have no text is because they look better without them and plus I couldn't fit any to go with the banner/blend.

See you all soon.

Those are BEAUTIFUL, Kella. I especially love the Emma Watson one. :)

Thank you, Lindyyyy

your new stuff is AWESOME!!

Thanks much, Ash.

this is stunning!!

I'm glad you think so Cathrine. ;)

I love them all Kella! I will miss you around here!

I'll just rarely be here. I still lurk, I just refuse to log in.. I'm trying not to get myself addicted like back on the old forums. xD

The Emma wallie is beautiful. I will miss you Kella.

Thank you BoMa, enjoy your honeymoon.

----

I got inspired to make some Doctor Who graphics from the recently new episode.. although, I can't find any freaking new caps from it so I'll have to make my own but for now these are just silly random ones. Enjoy