The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson's collection not available anymore?

Hey I looked up the homepage peopletree.co.uk but Emma Watson's collection isn't there anymore what makes me very sad because I wanted her Bella silk dress for my birthday

does anyone know how I could get this dress or why it isn't there anymore?

thanks

alexandra

It looks like Emma's line has been sold out, but you should probably ask to see if there's anything left.

Speaking of which, here's some news about Emma's line

http://www.ecouterre.com/is-emma-watson-disappointed-over-flopped-people-tree-collaboration/

“Emma is a very good actress and a sensitive person with an ethical and ecological vision that perfectly embodies People Tree’s vision and philosophy,†Minney tells Ecouterre. “The collection was amazing, was received very well by clients and press, and sold well. We are very happy about this opportunity with Emma.†Not only did People Tree close 2011 with a 10 percent increase in online sales, Minney adds, but it also increased its orders of fair-trade and organic cotton by 150 percent in 2012 alone.

If you are wondering about the title of that article, it's in response to the latest idiotic Daily Mail rumor that Emma's line "failed" according to yet another non-existent "anonymous source close to Emma". Pay no attention to it since it's obviously not the case.

So in other words once again stupid media reports info that was false. Congrats to Emma for her line doing so well. Thats awesome to hear :) Ugh I hate when media reports without having all the true info first. Anyway, good job to Emma for her first clothing venture!! :) my apologies for jumping the gun and believing that dumb article.