The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma will be on David Letterman - Sept. 5th

i thought the interview was funny! emma was adorable. lol @ dave when he told her she was taking americans jobs.

but i was confused because at teh begining dave said that the perks will be released in new york and LA so will it not be out all over the states??

i thought the interview was funny! emma was adorable. lol @ dave when he told her she was taking americans jobs.

but i was confused because at teh begining dave said that the perks will be released in new york and LA so will it not be out all over the states??

It opens in New York and LA on the 21st and then on the 28th it opens in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC. Don't know when or if it will open in wider distribution.

I was able to catch it!! She was way too adorable...I loved the whole Iceland comments-she was right about everything based on my own visit to that beautiful country :) We didnt get whale/puffin THANK GOD because I would have been like LIL PENGUIN birds!!! Instead we got fed shark. Still have bad memories of eating that! LOL

The HP comment was HYSTERICAL (Emma's reaction to Letterman).

Anyway I saw the clip, it makes me want to see it NOW.

I will be honest...over the years I always thought Letterman was an arse with her-he was constantly riding her and thought himself funny. I dont find a whole lot funny in him. He has his moments (rarely) on his show but I think he is not funny. Emma always went with the flow and did a class act job of accepting it.

What 3 films was Emma referring to? I am assuming that third was Bling Ring yes?

I always thought the nagging was pretty good-natured. I lost it this time at "...when you were married to Harry Potter" :rofl:

I bet, secretly, he's a complete Potter nerd, has read all the books & cried during the movies

Edited by Sacred_Path

It opens in New York and LA on the 21st and then on the 28th it opens in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC. Don't know when or if it will open in wider distribution.

ugh that sucks, it looks like its only playing in select states=(

She was trying to tell about the 3 films she had worked on this summer, so yes, Bling Ring, but Letterman always interrupts.

Which is yet another thing I hate about him...heaven forbid the guest star gets to talk...thanks dooks!