Raindrops Request

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a request!!

Type: matching sig and avvy

Size: Max size for siggy and avvy allowed on this website.

Pictures; Pic 1Pic 2

wording: Scott & Chrystelle eternal love 10/10/2010

Something romantic like please ^_^

Next time could you not give me very low quality images. I usually turn people away because it makes my work look terrible. This is the best I could do.

+

Hello Jade. Tonight I have a request for you if you do not mind. I would like for you to make me a banner and icon of one of my favorite singers "Enya." The Banner and Icon must be the same. And the banner must be 300*300. On the banner it must say "Enya is mother nature." Here is the picture that you can use:http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/artists/2069/enya-109579.jpg. I wish you good luck and please take your time in making the set. And I will also make sure to credit you too. Have a nice evening and/or day.

Hello Jade. Tonight I have a request for you if you do not mind. I would like for you to make me a banner and icon of one of my favorite singers "Enya." The Banner and Icon must be the same. And the banner must be 300*300. On the banner it must say "Enya is mother nature." Here is the picture that you can use:http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/artists/2069/enya-109579.jpg. I wish you good luck and please take your time in making the set. And I will also make sure to credit you too. Have a nice evening and/or day.

I'll get right on it. Can use that picture does that mean I don't have to? All the other stuff you put MUST, and that quality photo is terible. :/

can you do a text request? i need some cool text ideas to add onto my tattoo

I can do text yes. :)

Edited by Hermione

+

can you do a text request? i need some cool text ideas to add onto my tattoo

By text do you mean this?

Like help you with fonts or do you mean as in actually help you find the actual text you want?

+

By text do you mean this?

Like help you with fonts or do you mean as in actually help you find the actual text you want?

yeah like that haha.

i'm trying to decide between "i've had enough trouble for a lifetime." or "all was well."

can you try doing different texts with those? mostly cursive types? if you can?

yeah like that haha.

i'm trying to decide between "i've had enough trouble for a lifetime." or "all was well."

can you try doing different texts with those? mostly cursive types? if you can?

Of course I shall work my best with it! As you'll have it for life. I'd go for whichever quote suits you best though not the movie. Like the quote I'm having with mine suits me. "The Last Enemey That Shall Be Defeated Is Death." I will still do it for both though!

Of course I shall work my best with it! As you'll have it for life. I'd go for whichever quote suits you best though not the movie. Like the quote I'm having with mine suits me. "The Last Enemey That Shall Be Defeated Is Death." I will still do it for both though!

i was thinking about that quote too actually haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Next time could you not give me very low quality images. I usually turn people away because it makes my work look terrible. This is the best I could do.

+

OMG I LOVE IT, and sorries, lol i dont have low quality pics of me and scott lol ^_^ BUT THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jade my good friend!

Can you make me a sig and av if possible?

can you make the sig 500x200? or how ever much works...

And the av 150x150?

As making graphics is a creative thing I give you heaps of freedom to make it look as good as possible.

But can you include this picture in the signature? as well as this?. Go crazy with different effects if you want.

And just something snazzy with this for the av? If you cant then don't worry.

Thanks heaps mate, your stuff is and always look sick!

Jade my good friend!

Can you make me a sig and av if possible?

can you make the sig 500x200? or how ever much works...

And the av 150x150?

As making graphics is a creative thing I give you heaps of freedom to make it look as good as possible.

But can you include this picture in the signature? as well as this?. Go crazy with different effects if you want.

And just something snazzy with this for the av? If you cant then don't worry.

Thanks heaps mate, your stuff is and always look sick!

+

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jade, aka Hermione. Today I would like of you to do for me a set of Emma Watson. The size of the banner must not be bigger than that of the forum rules and the icon should not be bigger than that of the forum rules. And I would also like you to add on the signature the words "I respect Emma's privacy." Here is the picture that you can use:

http://blog.everlasting-star.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Emma-Watson-face-close-up.jpg

Good luck. :)

Sick!

Cheers buddy

Welcome.

Hello Jade, aka Hermione. Today I would like of you to do for me a set of Emma Watson. The size of the banner must not be bigger than that of the forum rules and the icon should not be bigger than that of the forum rules. And I would also like you to add on the signature the words "I respect Emma's privacy." Here is the picture that you can use:

http://blog.everlasting-star.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Emma-Watson-face-close-up.jpg

Good luck. :)

+

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jade ! you are sooooooooo good at this,I want you to make my signature image,I'll be so glad if you do it for me !please write this text on it :When Ginny kissed Harry.and here's that image :My link

thanks a lot !

and my second signature,I ask you to use this text :Happy new day Joannedern !

it's here :My link

thank you very much !

I shall make these tomorrow. xD