The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Perks Of Being A Wallflower Premiere at TIFF

Its OK... No problem! ^_^

the close-up isn't very well scanned so it didn't come out that nice after editing, but the rest are mmkay. Could of been better though, I wish I had the mag but I don't get it here.

My link

Well this is really interesting. It seems that Dan wanted to go see Emma in "Perks", when she was in Toronto, and support her, but decided not to

go as he didn't want to distract from their premiere, and have it turn into a HP reunion.

I wonder if the producers are advising Dan/Rupert, to stay away when Emma has a premiere, so as not to distract from their new

movies--and vice versa, when they have theirs. I did read that Bonnie was at the Toronto premiere, but she was probably staying

in the background.

I remember reading that Dan said when he was getting ready for his "Women in Black" premiere, he was really sad/lonely thinking

about how Emma/Rupert were always getting ready at the hotel, and would meet Dan on the red carpet. But this time--it was only

Dan. :sob:

My link

Well this is really interesting. It seems that Dan wanted to go see Emma in "Perks", when she was in Toronto, and support her, but decided not to

go as he didn't want to distract from their premiere, and have it turn into a HP reunion.

I wonder if the producers are advising Dan/Rupert, to stay away when Emma has a premiere, so as not to distract from their new

movies--and vice versa, when they have theirs. I did read that Bonnie was at the Toronto premiere, but she was probably staying

in the background.

I remember reading that Dan said when he was getting ready for his "Women in Black" premiere, he was really sad/lonely thinking

about how Emma/Rupert were always getting ready at the hotel, and would meet Dan on the red carpet. But this time--it was only

Dan. :sob:

they're huge friends in real life so it would be sad. But duties are duties.

Awwww that comment made me sad...but in all honesty it makes sense...I mean people would look at it as HP reunion of sorts...it sucks that they can't support each other in public because of that. I am sure they know that their Hp "family" is with them all in spirit.

Dan's comment that you said Dee "I remember reading that Dan said when he was getting ready for his "Women in Black" premiere, he was really sad/lonely thinking

about how Emma/Rupert were always getting ready at the hotel, and would meet Dan on the red carpet. But this time--it was only Dan." That made me sad to see that. I mean they were ALWAYS there with each other for 11 years. That must have been very hard. But like Helen said, they are huge friends in RL and nothing will change that-including them not being allowed to attend each other's premieres now that Potter is over.

they're huge friends in real life so it would be sad. But duties are duties.

Actually they're not huge friends, but they are friends. It's been said a few times that they barely text/message each other. Apparently, they said it's rare when they message each other but when they do it's nice.

That was something Dan had said about Rupert-they are guys, guys I am sorry dont text often LOL but Dan and Rupert are still extremely close friends...anyway does anyone know the Perks premiere theaters being released here in DC? My friend and I had lunch today and are dying to know where it will be released here.