The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How can I become friends with her?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cakes cakes cakes.

Man i want a cake for my own.

If someone is poisoning her i will try to find my baddest side and collect a nice trophy (Be or not to be, this is the question here - so you will know what kind of trophy^^)

Maybe thats the reason why we all should make one and speak to each other so that she on one day gets 10 cakes or so.

That would be a sight and she will be ill if she tastes everyone. Got i have to find my receipts.

I'm actually gonna piss myself if we actually end up sending her cake.

It would be a funny idea. Maybe we should ask a certain lady here on the forum how we could manage it to send her a cake to London.

The problem is not making one, the problem is that she gets the cake fresh and eatable.......

My "operation strawberry-cake" has to wait until tomorrow... feeling ill today..... maybe to much salmon and champagne yesterday after duty.... :blink::drool:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

From what I could gather, it would have to be sealed anyway (for the UK). But still, everything with a lot of cream is probably not a good idea, so no

We definitely need Jo's feedback on this.

Yup, I just had a daydream: six members of this forum meeting at the kitchen of my friend Irmina in London, armed with receipies, ingrediences and strawberries. After some hours of intensive work - and a dash to the local supermarket to get Nutella -  the cake is ready. Said Six members walking to Knightsbridge, knocking at a certain door and getting a surprised: "For meeeeee? How nice!!"

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

lol sounds good. But i would make a classic cake, less cream and fruits more like bred, a "Marmor" cake for example, or a citrus cake.

Or something else like these. The cream and fruits must be kept cool.

Cupcakes or muffins would probably go to. and you could taste one of them to be sure they are tasting^

and then you fall out of bed

Adebisi, a little bit more imagination, please. The only point in this plan is, that she must be in London. Everything else is possible. Maybe not tomorrow. But I think, if you arrange this thing well, even Emma would agree and it would be a lovely and charming gesture. "Members of Emma.Watson.net surprising the actress with a giant strawberry-cake". What a newsline! Sacret is right. We should ask Jo. Irmina has already given her ok to use her kitchen (good girl). I am planning such things well in advance and if it is not a thing of one, but some fans, I think it could work......

maybe, yes.

hm. dreams how sweet they can be. and damned i want a cake for my own. Got so much appetite every time i open this thread. I have to make one today, so i can eat the next times i read this topic a cake.

And if this Dream come true. i will, if i can, helping make the cake. Im not the best Baker but i can make some tasty things.

Then we get outcasted from society.

Why? We are not writing creepy fanletters, we are not stalking her with a camera, we are not running behind her in the woods, we just baking her a cake. That's nice, loving, caring, charming and delicious. Society would envy us. And asking for the recipe......

If it is a good cake, at least.

I don´t think we would be outcast, we would bring people to smile. It is nothing to banish someone, in my opinion.

My sister bakes cakes to the birthday of some chosen celebrities all the year. She don´t give the cakes to them, of course, she eats them themselve.

Edited by Badab

^^

lets give it another sight.

If you are crazy if you bake her a cake, what are we then, chatting here about doing it?

Are we not in some kind banished from society because we are here, members of an Emma fan page?