The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I personally don't care for it too much but it does look good on her. She's one of those few women that can pull off both very short and long hair. But I think she had the most the most gorgeous hair right before she cut it. I completely understand why she did it though, for 10 years she couldn't do anything to it, so I don't blame her for doing something so "drastic" once she got the chance. If I was constrained like her I'm sure I would have done the same thing (maybe not as short lol, because it would NOT look good on me.)

I Love your Point Amber it is very much the Truth b.c Most women can't pull it off (:!! she has been told she has a good Shaped head lol

I personally don't care for it too much but it does look good on her. She's one of those few women that can pull off both very short and long hair. But I think she had the most the most gorgeous hair right before she cut it. I completely understand why she did it though, for 10 years she couldn't do anything to it, so I don't blame her for doing something so "drastic" once she got the chance. If I was constrained like her I'm sure I would have done the same thing (maybe not as short lol, because it would NOT look good on me.)

Agreed. It was a shocker but it suits her. Most girls that have very short hair look like how shall I put it like everyone else does?? ... Dykes? But she doesn't. Not saying it has anything to do with sexuality. But it doesn't make her look bad at all.

Agreed. It was a shocker but it suits her. Most girls that have very short hair look like how shall I put it like everyone else does?? ... Dykes? But she doesn't. Not saying it has anything to do with sexuality. But it doesn't make her look bad at all.

Well, that was... offensive. Apparently you need a larger sample size. I've seen plenty of women with very short hair that look completely feminine. Certain body and face shapes will look a bit butch, but it's hardly most women. That's more a societal perception. Perhaps someday we'll move completely past the 1950's in our views of women. (And in we, I mean society as a whole)

That's actually a slur against lesbians. I'm not sure if you are aware of that, but in the future you should avoid using it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 13 years later...