Photo

Director Rob Reiner thinks Emma Watson is talented :)

Emmas next project?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

she'll always be the most beautiful lady to me, funny, cute, smart, adorable, hard-working, kind and generous(her charity work).

Elena, I couldn't agree more...those are all words I would use to describe Emma too along with sweet and down to earth and grounded :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#22 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

Elena, I couldn't agree more...those are all words I would use to describe Emma too along with sweet and down to earth and grounded :)

as long as she stays 1. abnormal(which means artist) and keeps her 2. health, continues to do 3. hard work, I won't complain at all about her.

she's all that coz we love her like that. she messed us all up lol!

sw70v4.jpg

#23 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

I hear always "hard work".........

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#24 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

I hear always "hard work".........

we all work hard, look at all your forum activity.

sw70v4.jpg

#25 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! ;) Elena, you rock...

My students look up to her because of how hard she works WHICH SHE DOES.
Posted Image

#26 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

Ok, cbmac12, please enlight me and tell me, what she did "work" in the first half of this year.
VIP-Parties at movie premieres, VIP-treatment at graduation ceremonies and jetting around the world with her bf are not hard work.

Oh, she made one foto-shoot and was 8 days on set of a movie.

Phuu, she must be exhausted.

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#27 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Ok, cbmac12, please enlight me and tell me, what she did "work" in the first half of this year.
VIP-Parties at movie premieres, VIP-treatment at graduation ceremonies and jetting around the world with her bf are not hard work.

I'm purdy sure it was more than 8 days, coz you cannot build a character in 8 days, they pretty much filmed a lot of insides hence we saw her twice outside.

then again, we'll know fo' sure when more info is out, yep I am sure she's so tired of all that partying and all those strolls with her boyfriend, that's exhausting stuff right there, she's not allowed to have a social life.

sw70v4.jpg

#28 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Are you saying she's not working hard because she's not acting every damn day?
Are you joking?
I'm pretty sure she was working her ass of to graduate from brown..and not just graduating, but she graduated WITH HONORS.
THAT takes hard work.
Emma works very hard for what she's passionate about. That's extremely clear from her past work and by what we know about her personal life.

#29 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

Are you joking?
I'm pretty sure she was working her ass of to graduate from brown..and not just graduating, but she graduated WITH HONORS.
THAT takes hard work.
Emma works very hard for what she's passionate about. That's extremely clear from her past work and by what we know about her personal life.

my uncle jonny is not here for conversation, ashley.

sw70v4.jpg

#30 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:13 PM

LOL omg please don't even joke that you are related to THAT Elena!!! ;) See I am finally succeeding...I can scroll down to more pertinent comments and not have to read his garbage! :) Ashley...it is sooo NOT even worth talking with this person. Listen to Elena :)

Anyway, YES hard working Emma for her school as well as films and magazine shoots.
Posted Image

#31 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

LOL omg please don't even joke that you are related to THAT Elena!!! ;) See I am finally succeeding...I can scroll down to more pertinent comments and not have to read his garbage! :) Ashley...it is sooo NOT even worth talking with this person. Listen to Elena :)

Anyway, YES hard working Emma for her school as well as films and magazine shoots.

jonny can be a very cool online uncle, if u go deep to discover him. this is just his facade, to fool the eye, i know better. hehehe.

sw70v4.jpg

#32 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:25 AM

Are you joking?
THAT takes hard work.

Ashley, "hard work" is for me working 5 or 6 days a week on a 8 hr basis. I do not know what you do for living, but belive me, you are really "hard working" compared to the things, Emma is doing.

And I am never joking. I am only asking questions. And never get real answers. Elena maybe understand me; but cbmac12 f.e. is simply not understanding my questions.

Her degree - well, I have great doubts that it is really "hard work" to do such a thing by "online studying". I mean, nobody - here or on other forums - ever answered my seriously asked question, how it is possible that a professor sitting at Brown can verify, that the things she is handing in "online" from London (some miles away) are solely worked out by Emma herself. Was a professor from Brown costantly with her to guarantee that there is no ghostwriter? I mean, I never heard that she took verbal exams or that she was in Brown for exams in what form ever to testify her real knowledge about the matter she studied. I am still searching for a proof of the "hard work" she did for her degree, but even in her fan-forums nobody will (or can) answer that question. Just saying "she is hard working for her degree" is not enough. Sorry, but I accept a degree with "honors" only if I can see that there is not the slightiest hint of cheating or money. She got a degree, on what sientific basis is still a mystery for me. I am glad that in my country you never could graduate this way - it is a slap in the face for all hard working students at Brown University, that you can get a degree that way. But, as I said: I will deeply apologize, if somebody could answer my question.

#33 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

i adore you, but acting doesn't work out quite like my job, where i have to be there at 9 and leave at 13:00 pm(part time job) from monday to friday unfortunately  a film takes several months to complete(maybe 6 maybe 12 months, maybe less than all  that) and after that some photoshoots for the characters(future promos), some tv spots could be filmed as well -- that's that. she chooses her own pace, she'd have done your voice in my head if they had a director too. some stuff are not up to her will sometimes.

Edited by Elena, 01 July 2014 - 09:49 AM.

sw70v4.jpg

#34 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

i adore you, but acting doesn't work out quite like my job, where i have to be there at 9 and leave at 13:00 pm(part time job) from monday to friday unfortunately  a film takes several months to complete(maybe 6 maybe 12 months, maybe less than all  that) and after that some photoshoots for the characters(future promos), some tv spots could be filmed as well -- that's that. she chooses her own pace, she'd have done your voice in my head if they had a director too. some stuff are not up to her will sometimes.

Well, Elena, here a short list of movies (and actors in them) which I consider it was "hard work" to film.

1. Titanic - Kate Winslet & Co. - shootings for hours in cold water

2. Fitzcarraldo - Klaus Kinski & Co. - filming in the dschungel, moving a entire ship through the dschungel (some members of the crew actually died)

3. The wizzard of Oz - Ray Bolger & Co. - the actors of the tin man, the lion and the scarcrow spent hours at the makeup-department befor actually shooting

4. African Queen - Humphrey Bogard & Co. - weeks in the dschungel and on dangerous rivers

5. Singing in the rain - Debbie Reynolds & Co. - Debbie nearly died of exhaustion after a 24 hr shooting of the "good morning-scene".

And so on.

I consider her work for and in movies up to now not as "hard work". Shooting pleasent scenes in a studio are not hard work. Work, yes. But far away from exhausting, dangerous and limit-pushing.

#35 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,079 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

I just can't help it!!! He's so rude about Emma, WHY IS HE EVEN HERE?!

Ashley, "hard work" is for me working 5 or 6 days a week on a 8 hr basis. I do not know what you do for living, but belive me, you are really "hard working" compared to the things, Emma is doing.

And I am never joking. I am only asking questions. And never get real answers. Elena maybe understand me; but cbmac12 f.e. is simply not understanding my questions.

Her degree - well, I have great doubts that it is really "hard work" to do such a thing by "online studying". I mean, nobody - here or on other forums - ever answered my seriously asked question, how it is possible that a professor sitting at Brown can verify, that the things she is handing in "online" from London (some miles away) are solely worked out by Emma herself. Was a professor from Brown costantly with her to guarantee that there is no ghostwriter? I mean, I never heard that she took verbal exams or that she was in Brown for exams in what form ever to testify her real knowledge about the matter she studied. I am still searching for a proof of the "hard work" she did for her degree, but even in her fan-forums nobody will (or can) answer that question. Just saying "she is hard working for her degree" is not enough. Sorry, but I accept a degree with "honors" only if I can see that there is not the slightiest hint of cheating or money. She got a degree, on what sientific basis is still a mystery for me. I am glad that in my country you never could graduate this way - it is a slap in the face for all hard working students at Brown University, that you can get a degree that way. But, as I said: I will deeply apologize, if somebody could answer my question.

I work and go to college and it is not the easiest thing to do. I did some acting as well in my city and doing all three were hard work, so I can imagine that Emma who is actually doing legit acting and earning a degree is NOT that easy and is hard work.

Online classes in my opinion are a lot harder than going to a lecture and learning. So again, I have no doubt that she worked her ass off.

From interviews from her that I've been watching since both Emma and I have been 11 years old, she always came across as someone who was deeply dedicated to her education, especially when she got older. Hell she didn't even sign the contract for the last few Harry potter movies because she wanted to make sure it didn't interfere with her exams and studies

Another example is stuff I have learned on a forum from a website we can't discuss here by people who legit know her personal life. There are hacked emails from years ago where she was claiming that she had an essay do and would be up all night working on it. Also on the forum there are plenty of pictures of her on the brown campus, and even random fan pictures of her working on her studies in a Starbucks or something.

Stop doubting Emma.
Are you even a fan?
If you're not just freaking leave.

I'm so tired of coming on a FAN FORUM to hear you CONSTANTLY bring down someone who not only I have adored since I was 11 and even have looked up to for that long, but for who people on this forum also admire and look up to

#36 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

Oh Ashley, you are like all the other "fans". No real answers, just insults....

It is my thing in which form and why I am a fan of Emma.

I simply do not believe her and I am not convinced, that her form of "study" was really soooooooooooooooooooooo hard.

She ran away from Brown after a short time and then - online learning. What a fake.....

Why is she telling us such stories? Does she really thinks that nobody will ask questions about her fairytales?

#37 berrytea33

berrytea33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

One thing is for certain:  If Emma ever turned anything in that had been written by you, her professors would know right away it sure as hell wasn't written by her.

#38 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

Ashley it's because there are some very sad people in our world who make themselves feel better by putting down a person who can not even defend herself by speaking on her behalf. That is why he is here. We all have just decided it is best to ignore him. I am being slightly hypocritical here as I have responded back to his senseless silly comments so my goal is to not to respond LOL
Posted Image

#39 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:12 AM

Ashley it's because there are some very sad people in our world who make themselves feel better by putting down a person who can not even defend herself by speaking on her behalf. That is why he is here. We all have just decided it is best to ignore him. I am being slightly hypocritical here as I have responded back to his senseless silly comments so my goal is to not to respond LOL

that part is so difficult, coz it's all pure comedy. i just imagine if my dad would lust over a girl my age and i just can't.

the comedy part, well, i just downloaded robin williams' inside the actor's studio: watched and laughed, that's what we should do with the forum stuff. you can't get angry over people online.

Edited by Elena, 02 July 2014 - 05:12 AM.

sw70v4.jpg

#40 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • 11,079 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Oh Ashley, you are like all the other "fans". No real answers, just insults....
It is my thing in which form and why I am a fan of Emma.
I simply do not believe her and I am not convinced, that her form of "study" was really soooooooooooooooooooooo hard.
She ran away from Brown after a short time and then - online learning. What a fake.....
Why is she telling us such stories? Does she really thinks that nobody will ask questions about her fairytales?

Of course I'm like every other "fan" because I actually am one!!!
Also, I'd like to point out that I did provide answers.
You can think she fakes it any time you want, the facts are is that she actually did go and did well. Her graduation proves that. Plenty of celebrities go to college. A couple other Harry potter cast members went to college and graduated as well as did other projects. Example: Bonnie wright. Is she telling lies too?

Please tell me sir, WHY are you a fan of Emma's then? All you do is bring her down.

I just can't help but respond sometimes. He always hits a nerve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users