#21 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

It feels like a copy of Avatar: The Last Airbender though. I think that's why I don't like it all the more. D: The art is good though!

#22 Stefik

Stefik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

I love anime sooo much. My favorite one is Naruto. :happydance:

#23 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

I can't believe I never saw this thread before. I use to watch anime all the time. I was a fan of Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Hellsing, Gundam Wing, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Gunslinger Girls, I'm sure there are tons more that I'm forgetting. I think everyone who watched Dragon Ball Z in the beginning (before they redubbed it like 50 times) and Sailor moon were fans of that. Pretty much if it was on the old Toonami back in the day I watched it.

I haven't really found any animes in the past 5-6 years that I've really enjoyed which is probably why I don't watch anime very much these days.

#24 Tiffany

Tiffany

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

I love both, my favorites are Dragon Ball Z, Detective Conan, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Shaman King, etc.

button.pnglIfCrv3.png
pll16.png

#25 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

One Piece, Fushigi Yuugi and Hunter X Hunter are my favorites. I watched Dragonball Z and ghost fighter when I was a kid. I actually like most anime's, although I didn't finished watching them all. Some of what I already watched are Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth (I'm not sure of my spelling of rayearth), Mojacko, Slamdunk, Voltes V and Daimos (?), Inuyasha, Digimon, Pokemon, Let's Go, Crush Gear, YuGiOh, SailorMoon (i watched this when i was in elementary and i really wanted to be venus aha), Monster Rancher, Avatar: The last Airbender and Bleach ( i really love ichigo <33), detective conan. Uugh, I can't remember all, Full Alchemist? I'm not sure of the title, Ranma 1/2, Oh my Goddess!

One Piece is my favorite of all, I love Luffy <33 although some hate him. He's the coolest pirate leader of all xD He makes all hard things easy and will do anything for his friends (crew).

Hunter X Hunter, is the 2nd that I like. Gon, killua, kurapika and i forgot the name of the other guy that wants to be a doctor.

Omgsh I forgot to include Flame of Recca and Shaman King . <333 :wub:

And I forgot the title of the Anime that has a guy named Akira and really loves to eat gyoza (dumpling).

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users