The Emma-Watson.net Forum

New Book

I would like a new book from this series. Some people say they want a book on the 19 years gap.

As for me I want a filler book. I don't want her to actually CONTINUE Harry Potter. She stated Voldemort isn't dead, but, I don't want him brought back.

I want a book of James/Lily/Severus. Of how it all started with Lupin and Sirius and the Malfoys. About Hagrid and how he got expelled (we already know) but I want to read up on it. About how Dumbledore met Tom Riddle. ETC.

They won't make another movie now. But, I just want another book.

What do you think?

I would definitely read the Maraunders Era! How they all became friends and their antics at Hogwarts and how they all handled the first war. Lily and Snape's friendship and how Lily and James grew closer. I think that would be fascinating.

As I said in the JKR thread I think the story about Harry Potter himself should be left alone now, but there is just so much that could be explored from the wizarding world, so much potential for new books.

I think that all of the suggestions so far are great ideas. I would really love for something like this to happen.

^I've seen it on a few chanels. I seen it the other day on a sky chanel. She said he isn't dead, she left it open in the case of wanting to go back if she missed it.

I haven't seen the interview myself, but it's all very interesting, although I have said that I think the story of Harry Potter should be left alone now, I have to admit though that I am getting a little excited by the thought that there may one day be another book.

I wouldn't mind a new HP novel ... But this can't go "Lord of the Rings" style with the Hobbits' tales and all (which are currently half-dead/half-resurrected projects, movie-wise).

I'd be more interested in a more detailed version of some past stories in the HP world (the parents for instance, James/Lily and his buddies. Dumbledore's youth (lol?), etc. but not really something about the trio's children or new quests with them being 40 years old ...

I haven't seen the interview myself, but it's all very interesting, although I have said that I think the story of Harry Potter should be left alone now, I have to admit though that I am getting a little excited by the thought that there may one day be another book.

I'm excited to, to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

^I've seen it on a few chanels. I seen it the other day on a sky chanel. She said he isn't dead, she left it open in the case of wanting to go back if she missed it.

for some reason i been hearing it about it a lot lattely I really Hope theres is more books it be so Interestingto see there Kids and such :)