Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:48 PM

Emma talks about the dinner party she organised for the cast:

I threw a dinner. I just bought a new apartment in London. I tried to make it look really nice. I bought tons of flowers. I lit candles everywhere and everyone had place settings and I made food for everyone to come and eat and also I put together . . . I made like a book for everyone and I had silly questions like who was your first crush on the set? What was your best memory? What was your worst memory? Who was your favorite director? . . stuff like that, that's just really fun. And everyone had a piece of paper to write it all down, but we all discussed our answers and went around and listened to people's stories and what they remembered. It was just a really nostalgic evening basically, just all of us sharing stories. It was a really nice evening and it was warm weather, so we sat outside as well, and I bought disposable cameras for the tables, so everyone could use those, and it was just fun. It was just chill.

Just tell me you would like to have been a fly on the wall too! ;)

Definitely!!!! But I think they lay, and you know, they are so good lying ;)

#22 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

Definitely!!!! But I think they lay, and you know, they are so good lying ;)

Your words made me laugh Luciana! :lol: I know you meant lie, and I hope you know I'm not making fun of you, I just thought that there was a bit of a Freudian slip there! :P

Someone has to find those pieces of paper Vida! Time to get the Deathly Hallows film stealing crew back together for a new mission me thinks! :)
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#23 pat07

pat07

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:29 PM

Emma is smart. She specifically wants to know the FIRST crush on set. She knows that she was the only girl in the beginning for a while, so she wanted answers lol.

#24 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:54 AM

Hi Pat! Glad to have you here! :D

I agree, Emma is a very smart girl and something tells me she asked that particular question not because she was interested in really knowing everyone's first crush but just of a particular person... ahem...
I thiink she used that device in order to know if Rupert has ever been interested in her.

'You love me. Real or not real?'

'Real'.

#25 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:40 AM

Your words made me laugh Luciana! :lol: I know you meant lie, and I hope you know I'm not making fun of you, I just thought that there was a bit of a Freudian slip there! :P

Someone has to find those pieces of paper Vida! Time to get the Deathly Hallows film stealing crew back together for a new mission me thinks! :)

I'm sorry, I don't know how to write in English very well. I wanted to write "lie" but in the Past time :P
I'd wish to know what they said about their crushes!!!

#26 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:59 PM

Loved reading that story about Emma's dinner party... Emma aint no dummy... what a safe way to get info from people (certain ones especially w. ginger hair) ;) Luciana we knew what ya meant :) Although Jon, your comment was hysterical!!! ;)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#27 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

First off Luciana, your English skills are wonderful, I was just teasing you because of how beautifully that little spelling difference R/Elated to our hopes r/egarding the couple in question.

Here's a video of the same old stuff, but I hadn't seen it before. The quality isn't the best, and I'm just posting the link because there is some bad language in the song, but the video made me laugh and long to see more of these two together.

Rupert and Emma

The fan for some reason titled the video Hermy and Ron even though it's all about Rupert and Emma. :huh:
Posted Image

special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#28 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:21 PM

That vid was good!!!
Dan: I couldn't reveal that piece of information!!
Interviewer: Is it Rupert?
Dan: Yeah, it is.
Lol I love Dan!! :lol:

#29 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for posting that vid, Jon! I've never seen it before...
Her drooling at around 1:00 always makes me laugh, everyone makes videos of it bacause it's just so hilarious!

Luciana, I love Dan too... He's such a R/E shipper!
I can't wait for what he'll 'tell' about those two this year... ;)

It's just so unbelievable how much in denial these two are!

Emma replies 'No, he's not' when the interviewer tells her that Rupert's up for it.
She's the only one in the world that obviously can't tell that he totally is!!! :unsure:

'Real'.

#30 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for posting that vid, Jon! I've never seen it before...
Her drooling at around 1:00 always makes me laugh, everyone makes videos of it bacause it's just so hilarious!

Luciana, I love Dan too... He's such a R/E shipper!
I can't wait for what he'll 'tell' about those two this year... ;)

It's just so unbelievable how much in denial these two are!

Emma replies 'No, he's not' when the interviewer tells her that Rupert's up for it.
She's the only one in the world that obviously can't tell that he totally is!!! :unsure:

Seriously!!! I can't believe it either!! They are so obvious!

#31 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:09 AM

I cant come up with a comparison at the moment LOL... anyway MORE than obvious... did yall see how close Emma is to Rupert when they are watching Harry come at them for their hug-she is practically on top of him- he aint exactly letting go of her either though ;) SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON we will see our favorite ship!!! I feel like I have been saying this forever!! ;)
Posted Image

#32 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:22 AM

Are you implying R/E enjoyed their closeness a 'ltttle bit too much' *thanks Dan, we'll owe you forever! :lol:

'Real'.

#33 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:16 AM

Their closeness was so enchanting that Dan had to get in on some of that! Could you imagine if Rupert and Emma got together in public? :o

We'd have crowds of people jumping on them like Dan did in that scens at the Burrow! :lol:
Posted Image

#34 Vanessa

Vanessa

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • LocationI ate it :)

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

First off Luciana, your English skills are wonderful, I was just teasing you because of how beautifully that little spelling difference R/Elated to our hopes r/egarding the couple in question.

Here's a video of the same old stuff, but I hadn't seen it before. The quality isn't the best, and I'm just posting the link because there is some bad language in the song, but the video made me laugh and long to see more of these two together.

Rupert and Emma

The fan for some reason titled the video Hermy and Ron even though it's all about Rupert and Emma. :huh:

wonderful video
Posted Image

#35 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

I love the videoes people title R/Hr and are all about R/E ;)

SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON R/E loving..... ;)
Posted Image

#36 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:28 PM

Ah, November's here... :D
Only a few more days and we'll be really happy shippers here!!!

'Real'.

#37 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:21 PM

Did you read this?? It's unbelievable!!!!! :D
http://community.liv...4.html#comments

#38 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

Oh wow! I'm not sure how to take this...
They are like brother-sister, after all... :P I'm sure they'll be thrilled about it! LOL

'Real'.

#39 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

Oh wow! I'm not sure how to take this...
They are like brother-sister, after all... :P I'm sure they'll be thrilled about it! LOL

They could be kissing cousins!! :o :P

#40 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:55 PM

I'm not really sure their ancestral kinship is so uncommon in England, as the article claims, as many people can trace back their ancestry to several kings and such...

Have you seen the comments? Hilarious! :lol:

'Real'.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users