The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Note: Alan Rickman (aka Snape)

A great movie that started a great series of movies, the first Die Hard is a masterpiece of shooter-action-drama films. Bruce Willis is superb, but Alan Rickman "stole the show" in my opinion. If you think Snape is "bad" in Harry Potter, try Hans Gruber! Here's the trailer:

And here's a quick scene of Alan Rickman reading Bruce Willis' message:

One of the best action films ever. Can't say I feel the same way about the sequels. I've seen this movie so many times and it's still great. Love the part where the lady is telling him that "this channel is reserved for emergencies only."

One of the best action films ever. Can't say I feel the same way about the sequels. I've seen this movie so many times and it's still great. Love the part where the lady is telling him that "this channel is reserved for emergencies only."

I love that scene as well "Do you think I'm ordering a fucking pizza!"

I agree, none of the sequels will ever beat the original. The story was perfect, and Alan Rickman was, simply, the best bad guy

In the end scene where Guber falls from the building, Rickman got mad at the director. The director told him they would drop him on the count of 3 but instead dropped him at 2. Rickman of course wasn't ready for this but the director said he got a more natural reaction this way. But it made Rickman mad that he did that.