The Emma-Watson.net Forum

First Look At Pure Threads, Emma's Collection With Alberta Ferretti

You beat me too it, dook. :P

When Emma said we would find out the name of her new line "after Christmas", I didn't think she meant February. :P. They must have decided to wait longer to announce it. I like the name "Pure Threads" :). Since it's around the time of Spring/Summer fashion season, we should see more news and the launch of Pure Threads soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3 posted on the main site:

I read somewhere that Pure Threads won't come out until after Christmas this year(can't remember where though). Does anyone know if this is true or not or when the line is coming out?

Never mind, just saw on Emma's official site that it will be released later this spring.

It's probably for the best. Nobody would be buying flowy white blouses and dresses when having to deal with the freezing cold and a bunch of fresh snow on a daily basis. :P

And not too long after our conversation about the release date, it's been announced that the line will be out on March 21. There's also some information of Perks of Being a Wallflower:

http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/emma-watson-alberta-ferretti-line-out-march-21-perks-of-a-wallflower-filming-in-june-79963/

Thanks for posting that!!! Not much of a line though :( I was hoping for a bit more...

Thanks for posting that!!! Not much of a line though :( I was hoping for a bit more...

Maybe if Emma continues the line, there will be more in the next collection

• 1 month later...