The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Who's Memories Do You Want To See In The Pensieve? >.<

If you could see one character's memories in the pensieve, who would it be? It's tough for me to choose just one because there are so many amazing characters, but if you could just sneak a peek at one character's memories as Harry did with Snape in OOTP, which ONE character would you want to learn more about?

I've always thought Remus Lupin's memories would be pretty neat to see. Everything with his becoming a werewolf to his struggles as a werewolf, to his frienship with James, Sirius and Peter, to his meeting Nymphodora Tonks and his relationship with her... there's just so much of Lupin's past that I find interesting. :yesyes:

George's memories after WW2, how he coped without Fred and what his life is like, I've always loved George. I hope his humour didn't decrease.

Dumbledore... If there are other things we didn't read in the books. He's a fascinating character. Perhaps more of what he was doing in HBP, or life before Hogwarts.

Same goes for Luna. And as Sirius is my fav character, I would like to see his but it's not essential because we've seen some big parts of what happened to him.

Your topics are always awesome, Jon :o

WW2 was way before Fred's time by a good 35-40 years. He wouldn't know much about it. ^

As for me i'd quiet like to see Hermione's how she come to be so clever.

Bellatrix's because I would just love to know her story better.

Tonk's to see her family life etc.

WW2 was way before Fred's time by a good 35-40 years. He wouldn't know much about it. ^

As for me i'd quiet like to see Hermione's how she come to be so clever.

Bellatrix's because I would just love to know her story better.

Tonk's to see her family life etc.

No no no no :P I meant the Wizarding War 2. Not World War 2 :lol:

Oh many!

Hermione ofcourse. (she is my favorite after all)

Ron, esp before during and after he left.

George. ( I love the twins and Freds death still bugs me so much!)

Bellatrix. (she is my favorite villian in Potter)

Snape, ofcourse!

Edited by trixie
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh I would love to see Hagrid's memories and Sirius, also as sad as it would be watching I want to see Dobby's memories, I want to see his time at the Malfoy's and how he had hopes and dreams to become a free elf and dying as one free brave elf :sob:

Lupin seems interesting too!