#1 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:04 PM

I don't really follow soccer but I do know that people who follow it get upset with the way players flop in order to get a penalty. But this goes beyond that even. I wonder if this will become a trend: Yahoo Sports

#2 LostInTransition

LostInTransition

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • LocationNewcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

^^^ he was trying to get him sent off, not get a penalty, a penalty is only given in the penalty box, but yes it's cheating of the highest order.

I can't be doing with cheating and play acting, not all players are like that though and it's seeing things like this which makes me proud that I support a team that puts honesty, hard work and commitment above anything else. Our team spirit gives us the edge over teams without having to resort to cheating.

#3 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

^^^ he was trying to get him sent off, not get a penalty, a penalty is only given in the penalty box, but yes it's cheating of the highest order.

I can't be doing with cheating and play acting, not all players are like that though and it's seeing things like this which makes me proud that I support a team that puts honesty, hard work and commitment above anything else. Our team spirit gives us the edge over teams without having to resort to cheating.

And a free kick. But yeah, that would piss me off so much if I was a fan of that team.

Same, it pisses me off lol. Especially C. Ronaldo, the greatest actor and wimp.

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#4 Emmas Friend

Emmas Friend

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,174 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

I've never seen anything like that before, it was a desperate act, glad the other guy didn't get booked or sent off, that would have been a travesty.
E-sister - Madeline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users