#1 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

I think the title says it all

Post pictures of something you made, you like or think it's yummy.
Any food picture will do :excited:

I will start

Posted Image

I want some soooo bad :drool:

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#2 relevancy

relevancy

Power Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,249 posts
  • Mood::wanderlust
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:04 AM

yummy topic! mine for today:

Posted Image

"It's better to say too much,  then never to say what you need to say again. " - John Mayer

351eofb.jpg

siggy and avi made by me || visit my showcase for more! || current status: inactive

#3 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

Posted Image

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#4 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

Posted Image

#5 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

I LOVE this thread. Thankssss, BoMa. ;)

This was left over from what I made yesterday. I had the second portion for breakfast very early this morning:
Posted Image

Half an orange, and oatmeal with cinnamon, a packet of sweetener, dried cranberries, largely diced fuji apples, and sliced green grapes. Perfect breakfast for me. :yesyes:
:D
The only thing I didn't like was that I had to make it with whole milk, as that's all there is here. I usually only drink and cook with skim milk, unless I specifically need whole milk.
-shrug-
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#6 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

This was left over from what I made yesterday. I had the second portion for breakfast very early this morning:
Posted Image

Half an orange, and oatmeal with cinnamon, a packet of sweetener, dried cranberries, largely diced fuji apples, and sliced green grapes. Perfect breakfast for me. :yesyes:
The only thing I didn't like was that I had to make it with whole milk, as that's all there is here. I usually only drink and cook with skim milk, unless I specifically need whole milk.
-shrug-

Yum! Love oatmeal :D Have it for breakfast most days too, with cinnamon, a banana and milk. There's nothing wrong with whole milk? It's great fats love ;) Extremely nutritious too

#7 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image

-shrug-

Yummy, you know Kim whole milk won't hurt once in a while. ;)

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#8 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Yum! Love oatmeal :D Have it for breakfast most days too, with cinnamon, a banana and milk. There's nothing wrong with whole milk? It's great fats love ;) Extremely nutritious too

Oatmeal is great because it's one of those things that is versatile enough to put anything you would like in it. I've put cinnamon, nutmeg, and even pumpkin pie spice in there. Different fruits each time, if I have them.
Oh, I have nothing against whole milk. I do enjoy it sometimes because of its creaminess and that's all I had while growing up, but I love skim milk. I love the taste, etc. I'm weird :blink: lol.
It has the same amount of calcium content as whole milk, so I go for the skim 9 times out of 10, even though there's always a gallon of whole milk in my fridge (my parents drink it).

Yummy, you know Kim whole milk won't hurt once in a while. ;)

Yeah, I know. :D I just prefer to drink skim milk. lol.
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#9 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

I love Oatmeal It is amazing best food I eat it every mroign with Some nutmeg a little nut meg and I love it and Soem Strawberries with a Glass of Milk :)!!

Edited by harrypotternerd, 05 April 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#10 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image

Me dipped in chocolate :P *Pringles YUMMY*
It would be interesting to taste that.

makiblacks.png

#11 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

Pastitsio :drool:

Posted Image

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#12 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:54 AM

Posted Image

kidn of looks good :D

I would eat something Loire that :D

#13 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

Posted Image

OMG loool. You know, chocolate-covered potato chips taste ammazzzzinnnng. Sweet and salty is a great combination for the tastebuds. But, the chocolate has to be melted correctly before being put on the chip. I'm picky :lol: .
OH, btw *story-time* haha.
My manager at work told me a story a little after Valentine's Day. She said she came home one evening from work and smelled something burning and panicked. Upon walking in, she discovered a burnt chocolate bar. After inquiring what had happened, her husband gave her a sheepish smile and said that he unwrapped a bar of chocolate, put it on a plate, and microwaved it. He expected it to melt so that he can make a chocolate dip for strawberries for her.
I :rofl: when she told me that.

Men :rolleyes: lolol. :D

Pastitsio :drool:

Posted Image

PASTITSIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
OMG OMG OMG. <3, even though I've never had it :rofl: . lmao.
Dina, go cook me some Greek food!
euxaristo! ("Thank you" for all those non-Greek speakers out there; so you don't have an excuse to say, "It's all Greek to me" :lol: )
okay, -sigh- lol.

No picture for me tonight, because I just finished dinner and didn't consider taking a picture of a microwaved frozen meal. heh. :P
Posted Image

#14 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

OMG loool. You know, chocolate-covered potato chips taste ammazzzzinnnng. Sweet and salty is a great combination for the tastebuds. But, the chocolate has to be melted correctly before being put on the chip. I'm picky :lol: .
OH, btw *story-time* haha.
My manager at work told me a story a little after Valentine's Day. She said she came home one evening from work and smelled something burning and panicked. Upon walking in, she discovered a burnt chocolate bar. After inquiring what had happened, her husband gave her a sheepish smile and said that he unwrapped a bar of chocolate, put it on a plate, and microwaved it. He expected it to melt so that he can make a chocolate dip for strawberries for her.
I :rofl: when she told me that.

Men :rolleyes: lolol. :D

I need to try that, I prefer them separated but there's no harm in trying.
Aww he's adorable, at least he's trying hahahaha.

makiblacks.png

#15 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:47 PM

^ Yah. Have you tried those chocolate covered potato chips? :excited:

So, guyzzz, I made this for breakfast today:
Posted Image
Organic Cameo apple stuffed with whole grain Farina (hot cereal) made in organic skim milk, with cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener, vanilla extract, and a small handful of hazelnuts. I decorated the bowl with dried cranberries. The only thing I would love to try is actually baking the apple and stuffing it. I didn't have time for that this morning, but it still tastes great anyway. ^_^
Posted Image

#16 MOONMELON

MOONMELON

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

TIRAMISU!!!!!!!!!!!! yum yum!

Posted Image

Posted Image

sig and av by me :)///brother:Nick///graphics///tumblr

#17 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:53 AM

^ Tiramisu is absolutely delicious!!! I wish I had some now :mellow: . lol. I tried it for the first time about a month ago in an Italian restaurant. Was great. :D

I cooked this for dinner tonight:
Posted Image

Came out reallly good. Was easy too: whole wheat pasta, with organic garlic pasta sauce in which I cooked sliced red onions, cilantro, unsalted toasted sunflower seeds and topped with left over flaked tilapia fillet. Grated asiago cheese and cilantro to garnish.

Yeeeeah.
Posted Image

#18 Mrs.Pumpkinhead

Mrs.Pumpkinhead

Dedicated Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Mood::Hugging Hogwarts ='(
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Kim! your dishes looked awesome and yummy! :D

I want this :D
Posted Image

E-married to my dear Jon <3
My wonderful friends: Josh, Kim
My wonderful Grandaughter: Arie <3 & My awesome Grandson: Ardi My Potato chip Granddaughter: Boma My beautiful great granddaughter: Sarah.
My lovely neechan: Dina My beautiful little sister/T.L buddy: Lindy
My awesome e-son: Andrew
I love you all!! <3

"Those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil"

By: My lovely beautiful sister Lindy <3
By: My amazing sweet potato chip granddaughter Boma <3

#19 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

Kim! your dishes looked awesome and yummy! :D

I want this :D
Posted Image

Noura! Thanks so much, hun. I love putting together plates of food and making them look delish. I get really creative.
Also, I showed that Cookie Monster cupcake to my nephew. He said he'd eat it :o . Then he asked me why I asked him. :lol:

Here's my fav foods for today. I napped the can from my sis's cabinet. About the only edible thing in there :rofl: :
Posted Image

It's not "smart eating" when you eat almost the whole can. :lol: -high-fives the next person to post-
Posted Image

#20 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

*high five*

Posted Image

soooooo adorable

makiblacks.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users