The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post your favorite food picture of the day

I think the title says it all

Post pictures of something you made, you like or think it's yummy.

Any food picture will do :excited:

I will start

http://musthavecute.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/cute-kawaii-stuff-epicute-ice-cream-panda.jpg

I want some soooo bad :drool:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE this thread. Thankssss, BoMa. ;)

This was left over from what I made yesterday. I had the second portion for breakfast very early this morning:

Half an orange, and oatmeal with cinnamon, a packet of sweetener, dried cranberries, largely diced fuji apples, and sliced green grapes. Perfect breakfast for me. :yesyes:

:D

The only thing I didn't like was that I had to make it with whole milk, as that's all there is here. I usually only drink and cook with skim milk, unless I specifically need whole milk.

-shrug-

This was left over from what I made yesterday. I had the second portion for breakfast very early this morning:

Half an orange, and oatmeal with cinnamon, a packet of sweetener, dried cranberries, largely diced fuji apples, and sliced green grapes. Perfect breakfast for me. :yesyes:

The only thing I didn't like was that I had to make it with whole milk, as that's all there is here. I usually only drink and cook with skim milk, unless I specifically need whole milk.

-shrug-

Yum! Love oatmeal :D Have it for breakfast most days too, with cinnamon, a banana and milk. There's nothing wrong with whole milk? It's great fats love ;) Extremely nutritious too

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/LenaKal/IMG_20110404_081757.jpg

-shrug-

Yummy, you know Kim whole milk won't hurt once in a while. ;)

Yum! Love oatmeal :D Have it for breakfast most days too, with cinnamon, a banana and milk. There's nothing wrong with whole milk? It's great fats love ;) Extremely nutritious too

Oatmeal is great because it's one of those things that is versatile enough to put anything you would like in it. I've put cinnamon, nutmeg, and even pumpkin pie spice in there. Different fruits each time, if I have them.

Oh, I have nothing against whole milk. I do enjoy it sometimes because of its creaminess and that's all I had while growing up, but I love skim milk. I love the taste, etc. I'm weird :blink: lol.

It has the same amount of calcium content as whole milk, so I go for the skim 9 times out of 10, even though there's always a gallon of whole milk in my fridge (my parents drink it).

Yummy, you know Kim whole milk won't hurt once in a while. ;)

Yeah, I know. :D I just prefer to drink skim milk. lol.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li0mny8ERI1qgyeqeo1_400.jpg

Me dipped in chocolate :P *Pringles YUMMY*

It would be interesting to taste that.

Me dipped in chocolate :P *Pringles YUMMY*

It would be interesting to taste that.

OMG loool. You know, chocolate-covered potato chips taste ammazzzzinnnng. Sweet and salty is a great combination for the tastebuds. But, the chocolate has to be melted correctly before being put on the chip. I'm picky :lol: .

OH, btw *story-time* haha.

My manager at work told me a story a little after Valentine's Day. She said she came home one evening from work and smelled something burning and panicked. Upon walking in, she discovered a burnt chocolate bar. After inquiring what had happened, her husband gave her a sheepish smile and said that he unwrapped a bar of chocolate, put it on a plate, and microwaved it. He expected it to melt so that he can make a chocolate dip for strawberries for her.

I :rofl: when she told me that.

Men :rolleyes: lolol. :D

Pastitsio :drool:

PASTITSIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMG OMG OMG. <3, even though I've never had it :rofl: . lmao.

Dina, go cook me some Greek food!

euxaristo! ("Thank you" for all those non-Greek speakers out there; so you don't have an excuse to say, "It's all Greek to me" :lol: )

okay, -sigh- lol.

No picture for me tonight, because I just finished dinner and didn't consider taking a picture of a microwaved frozen meal. heh. :P

OMG loool. You know, chocolate-covered potato chips taste ammazzzzinnnng. Sweet and salty is a great combination for the tastebuds. But, the chocolate has to be melted correctly before being put on the chip. I'm picky :lol: .

OH, btw *story-time* haha.

My manager at work told me a story a little after Valentine's Day. She said she came home one evening from work and smelled something burning and panicked. Upon walking in, she discovered a burnt chocolate bar. After inquiring what had happened, her husband gave her a sheepish smile and said that he unwrapped a bar of chocolate, put it on a plate, and microwaved it. He expected it to melt so that he can make a chocolate dip for strawberries for her.

I :rofl: when she told me that.

Men :rolleyes: lolol. :D

I need to try that, I prefer them separated but there's no harm in trying.

Aww he's adorable, at least he's trying hahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yah. Have you tried those chocolate covered potato chips? :excited:

So, guyzzz, I made this for breakfast today:

Organic Cameo apple stuffed with whole grain Farina (hot cereal) made in organic skim milk, with cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener, vanilla extract, and a small handful of hazelnuts. I decorated the bowl with dried cranberries. The only thing I would love to try is actually baking the apple and stuffing it. I didn't have time for that this morning, but it still tastes great anyway. ^_^

^ Tiramisu is absolutely delicious!!! I wish I had some now :mellow: . lol. I tried it for the first time about a month ago in an Italian restaurant. Was great. :D

I cooked this for dinner tonight:

Came out reallly good. Was easy too: whole wheat pasta, with organic garlic pasta sauce in which I cooked sliced red onions, cilantro, unsalted toasted sunflower seeds and topped with left over flaked tilapia fillet. Grated asiago cheese and cilantro to garnish.

Yeeeeah.

Kim! your dishes looked awesome and yummy! :D

I want this :D

Noura! Thanks so much, hun. I love putting together plates of food and making them look delish. I get really creative.

Also, I showed that Cookie Monster cupcake to my nephew. He said he'd eat it :o . Then he asked me why I asked him. :lol:

Here's my fav foods for today. I napped the can from my sis's cabinet. About the only edible thing in there :rofl: :

It's not "smart eating" when you eat almost the whole can. :lol: -high-fives the next person to post-

*high five*

http://musthavecute.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cute-kawaii-stuff-epicute-hot-chocolate-fakeout.jpg

soooooo adorable

• 3 weeks later...

^ Uggggh. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I had a summer salad last night with mango in it! :excited:

---

My favourite food of the day?

Must. Get. Back. To. Eating. Stuff. Like. THIS ^. :sob: lol