The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How did you find this forum?

Well i kinda got obsessed with emma and one day i thought hey what about a forum so i can chat bout emma n stuff so i searched Emma watson forum.

I cant remember when i joined must have been when i was 12 i think.

Hey Maestro can you remember me joining ?

I remember we had a bit of conflict cause i wrote something and you like moaned at me cause it was not suitable and i was un happy cause at te time i didnt realise that it was quite stupid.

I'm insulted. I don't moan :P

But eh, no. I have seen so many members join and leave that I don't remember ever single case of a member joining or making a fuss. On the old forums I sometimes read warning logs and thought: Wait...did I gave that person a warning?

If I remember right, I found the forum when I was searching for information on Hermione. Book Hermione vs. movie Hermione or something. At that time the HP section of the forum was quite busy, and the people here were friendly (which I didn't find at certain other HP forums). I'd been a fan of Emma for a while, but I'd just visit websites. I actually didn't like the idea of forums :rolleyes: , but this place changed my mind. I did check out other forums but the only other one I spent any time on was at Unforgiveable-curses. Anyone remember that site? Anyway, I liked the people here, and the feeling of community and I've been here ever since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did check out other forums but the only other one I spent any time on was at Unforgiveable-curses. Anyone remember that site?

I used to visit that site :)

Well, I found the forums through EW.net. Joined when I was maybe about 13 but never posted that much, and rejoined a couple of years ago when I was 15.

Well I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and at the time this was the most popular Potter related forum I knew, so I joined. For a while, though, I was rarely active and just sorta abandoned my account till I came back few years ago. I think this all began 2009 or 2010. :P