The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How did you find this forum?

So, how did you? I was thinking about it today and I honestly can't remember. I just typed Emma Watson into google and found the forum though the main site! Been a good 4-5 years now! So, that's how I did... I think. :tongue0020:

yeah me too....i think i found the picture gallery on the main site first....then i took a look at the news and the comments....

....and when i wrote my very first comment i was promptly banned by dook!

:ph34r:

yeah me too....i think i found the picture gallery on the main site first....then i took a look at the news and the comments....

Say what? Why? O:

i joined because i was obsessed with dan radcliffe.

/such a good reason. :mellow:

Haha oh well you're here now. :P

I found the forum a long time ago when I was looking for good quality Emma photos and decided to check the forums out. I thought it'd be an nice change from the HP Boards from WB and joined. I remember my first post, from ages ago, being in the Serious Topics thread. xD

At one point I was trying every combination with emmawatson that was possible(.com/.net etc). The .net site hadn't even started yet. Forgot about it for a couple of months then came back. I think I was registered for a while but left (no internet at home at the time). I came back later...and well..here we are :P

I found this forum back in the year of 2007 or 2008 when I was a regular attender of emma-watson.net news. And I decided to join the forum in the year of 2008 and have been a member ever since.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Well, I was first on a Cho Chang site :ph34r: It was nice though. I became a true Emma fan POA-era, so that's when I joined the forums, but only looked on the site for quite a few months beforehand.

i joined because i was obsessed with dan radcliffe.

/such a good reason. :mellow:

I can top that.

We were discussing at work the famous person we thought was the hottest. I couldnt think of one at the time and the next day I thought of EW and for some strange reason I though "Lol there are forums about everything on the internet, I wounder if there is an Emma Watson one..."

And sure enough there is...

i used to go to the main site all the time before and read the latest news/look at pictures.

then for a long time the site was on hiatus, and i saw a link to the forum, so i thought id check it out. i think that was in 2006 or 2007, cant quite remember :)

I actually don't remember... :blink: It was at some point in 2003 though. Possibly through the main site? I've been following emma-watson.net since they first opened all those years ago ^_^ (back when it was about Rupert too)

Hmm lets see. I think I found the first EW.net website through her official page or a network of back in '02. Frequented the site for a bit before joining their forum. Been there since until it sorta died. I didn't know if this one until about December '10 methinks? When I realized a lot of the members migrated I followed suit. So yeah...

Well, I was first on a Cho Chang site :ph34r: It was nice though. I became a true Emma fan POA-era, so that's when I joined the forums, but only looked on the site for quite a few months beforehand.

TWINS STRIKE AGAINNNNN!

Well, I was never a Cho Chang fan. :P I was an Emma fan POA-era as well. I think that's when I saw her true acting ability. And so, I taped interviews of the whole Trio religiously for years. I believe in '03 or '04 I found emma-watson.net and kept reading through the news and pictures. I found the old forums and used to read through those all the time. I wound up joining around that time too, but for life of me cannot remember my screenname. I've tried to search it with my e-mail.

I don't know if I ever posted :mellow: . Can't remember. Anywho, got too busy with managing an online dominoes league and schoolwork in '05 onwards that I only had time for e-w.net.

Read on the e-w.net website about a new forum starting. I read through all the posts for WEEKS before I joined, b/c I was hesitant.

I joined in November, day before DH 1 released. :D

Then, it was history :mellow::D loool.

I can top that.

We were discussing at work the famous person we thought was the hottest. I couldnt think of one at the time and the next day I thought of EW and for some strange reason I though "Lol there are forums about everything on the internet, I wounder if there is an Emma Watson one..."

And sure enough there is...

:rofl: !

Good job, Joe. :D Proud of ya. I'm glad I met you too :yesyes:;) .

• 2 weeks later...

Well i kinda got obsessed with emma and one day i thought hey what about a forum so i can chat bout emma n stuff so i searched Emma watson forum.

I cant remember when i joined must have been when i was 12 i think.

Hey Maestro can you remember me joining ?

I remember we had a bit of conflict cause i wrote something and you like moaned at me cause it was not suitable and i was un happy cause at te time i didnt realise that it was quite stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a rainy cold night. The winds were blowing,the rain was falling. I was alone in the enchanted wood,looking for some creative energy to draw from. I was walking,soaking wet,when a man walked out of the giant Sequoia tree,dressed in Nazi uniform and converse shoes. He stared at me...I stared at him. Then the white light appeared and millions of black butterflies broke out. The noise was unbearable. I dropped to the floor and covered my ears...but I could still hear them. Eventually,the noise stopped. I picked myself up only to see a gun pointed to my face. Not a second went by when the sound of silence was followed by a single BANG.....and then I woke up and googled Emma Watson!