The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma traveling back to London 6/29

:rolleyes:

These kinds of leggings seem to be her fave travel outfit....good to see her in something rather normal.

Sigh.....I wish she would do some jeans & t-shirt photoshoot once in a while!

That is way too cute and adorable with her teddy bear awwww....yeah she does look tired, but try flying all those hours and time zone difference from East Coast to London-EXHAUSTING!!! I remember when I went to London (from MD, which is about 2 hours from Pitt), I was dying when I got there and just wanted to sleep. I had no idea what day or time it was LOL Either way, she looks better than I would :) I really do wish the photographers would leave her alone when she comes home to the airport though. At least give the girl some time to breathe!

:rolleyes:

These kinds of leggings seem to be her fave travel outfit....good to see her in something rather normal.

Leggings are really comfy during air travel, they don't constrain you if you need to curl up in your seat and they don't prevent your blood from going around the way it's supposed to do. Sorry for the randomness of this off-topic post, but I think Emma tends to aim for comfort when travelling.

I know I do! whenever I travel, short or long trip by plane, I wear the most comfortable clothes I can find! I dont care who sees me either-it may be my work out shorts and a T shirt or sweats and a comfy hoodie. Go Emma for picking comfort :)