The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Leaving for the Heathrow airport

Great pictures. But this may be a silly question but does she wear glasses? Cause I noticed a P beside the rayban writing on the lens, and they usually only have that if they are prescription (p= prescription). I got the same glasses with my prescription in them too and so i noticed that but I was not aware she wore glasses. Anyone know?

Great pictures. But this may be a silly question but does she wear glasses? Cause I noticed a P beside the rayban writing on the lens, and they usually only have that if they are prescription (p= prescription). I got the same glasses with my prescription in them too and so i noticed that but I was not aware she wore glasses. Anyone know?

Interesting question, I've never seen her wear glasses before.

i dont think she does wear glasses because we've never seen her with them and she'd be the type to wear them out

and if she wore contacts you can tell in pictures, the ones where theres a close up on her face, you can see the faint circle of the contact

The "P" in this case means polarized, not prescription.

I've never seen her wear anything but sunglasses.