The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Video from "Movie Night Out in LA"

. People need to make a living, and if this is their professional lifestyle, they aren't going to suddenly stop and have a career change if that is the only skill they posses.

Being a douchebag is not a skill.

Well...she chose the life she has. No, I'm NOT supporting the paparazzi on this one bit. I hate the way they treated her. But sadly this is the sacrifice you make for being famous. :/

I think Taylor Swift has it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbwNZGRSuUA

I don't give a shit what you douchebags think about "Ohhh, they need to earn a living too" no, screw that, being a dickweed is not a way to earnn your money. There job is to take pictures THAT'S IT. They can take pictures without pissing people off. If I were her friend I would be breaking cameras and beating the shit out of the papz. People these days have no fucking decency for other humans anymore.

Being a douchebag is not a skill.

You are missing the point though, yes you can be a "douchebag" but do you know how much those photos can come up to? They don't care as they will be making money out of it.

I don't give a shit what you douchebags think about "Ohhh, they need to earn a living too" no, screw that, being a dickweed is not a way to earnn your money. There job is to take pictures THAT'S IT. They can take pictures without pissing people off. If I were her friend I would be breaking cameras and beating the shit out of the papz. People these days have no fucking decency for other humans anymore.

Breaking cameras, and get arrested for assault and damage property.... good one *thumbs up*

Well...she chose the life she has. No, I'm NOT supporting the paparazzi on this one bit. I hate the way they treated her. But sadly this is the sacrifice you make for being famous. :/

I think Taylor Swift has it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbwNZGRSuUA

That was an interesting clip, thanks :)

Agree that the paps suck big time-how many of you recall Princess Diana? Apparently paps were pursuing her so badly that it possibly led to her death (I dont know if it was ever proven or not)..the point is that they go too far. Should celebrities have to deal w. that? NO-I am sorry it should not be part of their lifestyle-they should just be able to get their pics taken and not talk to them or at least speak to them a in polite manner. What this video showed was the crassness/vulgarness/nastiness of the paps. Emma is very well loved and her fans are not going to take that one lying down.

First off, thank you for calling the rest of us neutral people "douchebags". <_<

It's funny how you talk about how people have no decency for others anymore. Breaking the paparazzi's cameras and beating them up wouldn't help matters. You'd just earn more publicity for Emma. Her friend and her were wise to ignore them and keep walking.

omg stupid paparazzis ! how disrespectful can you be... a shame that they earn money with this !

Agreed it must be so frustrating for Emma having them in her face all the time ...there so annoying :angry: ....back off a bit :mad: all she wants to do is go home from a movie night out without cameras flashing in her face too much to ask to give her some privacy for one night obviously... :mad:

Woah heated topic much?

There is definitely a difference than taking photos and what they are doing.

I would have been smacking skulls together if I was there

They are just purposely being dicks...

....Hey William Cavendish, is one of them you?

Woah heated topic much?

There is definitely a difference than taking photos and what they are doing.

I would have been smacking skulls together if I was there

They are just purposely being dicks...

....Hey William Cavendish, is one of them you?

They want that kind of stuff to happen. The reason why they act like they do is because they want someone to do something stupid. It would earn them a ton of money if things got out of hand like that, which is exactly what they're aiming for.

Like I said earlier, it was actually good that Emma's friend didn't do anything drastic.

They want that kind of stuff to happen. The reason why they act like they do is because they want someone to do something stupid. It would earn them a ton of money if things got out of hand like that, which is exactly what they're aiming for.

Like I said earlier, it was actually good that Emma's friend didn't do anything drastic.

Yeah thats true. I have no tolerance for bullying though, which is basically what they are doing