The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

Thank you!

It is an amazing film. The books are even better. You should read those too as I know you like to read!

Thank you jadey i think i might give it a go :) everyone i knows is reading them.. thanks i should read them thanks for the Suggestion

Edited by sarrie
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite sure what was going on with these. I just really wanted a set with Josh and my skills failed. I'm trying again today to make myself a set. Hopefully luck will be on my side. I don't like demeaning myself because it makes me less inspired but I shall have to search for some good photoshoots to work with.

JOSH HUTCHERSON

+

+

Edited by Hermione

They're great, I love the second sig! <3

Thank you very much. =)

I love that guy lol!! those are so great sets, the first one is my fave!! :)

Thank you hun. <£

The wallpaper is something totally new. I made about 8 different versions but as I was only using trailer screen caps this wallpaper deemed best to me. I actually love it that much I'm using it. XD

I actually created the signatures on the small canvas so I'm quite proud of those too though the blending is terrible. XD

THE HUNGER GAMES

Edited by Hermione

It looks great, I love the first signature. The second one coloring is a bit different on each picture but it looks good.

As for the wallpaper I like it too, the colors and the style is amazing. I'm not really a fan of the text but it's matching somehow.

It looks great, I love the first signature. The second one coloring is a bit different on each picture but it looks good.

As for the wallpaper I like it too, the colors and the style is amazing. I'm not really a fan of the text but it's matching somehow.

Thank you Boma. :D I never noticed with the second signature, thank you. :D

As for the wallpaper I matched the colour of the text but the fonts were hard to work with. I just wanted the main words to stand out. xD

This update is just beautiful. Jennifer looks amazing!

Thank you! Every time I look at her I see Mystique from X-MEN haha. xD Though I don't vision her with blue skin and orange hair. xD

Very simple and not half as good as the set Lindy did me but I wanted something bright and simple. >.< Oh and first time I sharpened a graphic too.

JOSH HUTCHERSON

+

+

Very simple and not half as good as the set Lindy did me but I wanted something bright and simple. >.< Oh and first time I sharpened a graphic too.

JOSH HUTCHERSON

+

+

cute sets<33

Thank you. xD

he looks absolutely adorableeee <3

Haha thank you. xD I had a fight with myself which was the cutest one to use. xD

LOVE the latest update!!

Thank you hun. :D

Nice and simple, love the coloring.

Thank you BoMa. xD

Not too sure. I was upset and bored and this came into process. I feel like something could be added but I don't know. It's a totally new canvass for me to work with.

PEETA MELLARK