The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The image took ages to cut out. D: The textures made it look bad quality but oh well. I made two versions. I'm not sure which is best though. One brings out the dark beast side the other the beauty. >.< Oh and the text I did and noticed when I put the DVD on was simular to the logo that comes up at the start. So i'm kind of proud of these. :P

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

The image took ages to cut out. D: The textures made it look bad quality but oh well. I made two versions. I'm not sure which is best though. One brings out the dark beast side the other the beauty. >.< Oh and the text I did and noticed when I put the DVD on was simular to the logo that comes up at the start. So i'm kind of proud of these. :P

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

these put my creating your wallpaper to such shame

I agree with Stef, scary but it's got nice font

I don't think Stef critised the font. :P Thanks for your opinion. :D

I love them, the Cinderella one is amazing.

Thank you. =)

LOVE this one, good job! The twisted Disney ones are brilliant too. :P

Aww thanks so much hun. :D

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

This is my favourite movie everrrr, I couldn't tell you how many times I just sat in front of the tv and watched it as a kid <333 These are gooooorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Twisted Disney stuff's cool :o I love the Cinderella one <3

This is my favourite movie everrrr, I couldn't tell you how many times I just sat in front of the tv and watched it as a kid <333 These are gooooorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Twisted Disney stuff's cool :o I love the Cinderella one <3

Haha thank you. xD My boyfriend favourited the Cinderella one and it's the one I least like. Haha. xD

Haha no worries :)

hehe. :D

Some of the signatures I did but didn't see the point in sharing, which I said I'd share? haha.

TWISTED DISNEY

Cinderella reminds me of Coraline. ;) ooh thought, yours put all mine to shame, me lover.

oo if you ever make one for Ariel LET ME KNOW, cause if it's never in use I'll use it. She's my favourite.

Edited by porcelain.skin

Cinderella reminds me of Coraline. ;) ooh thought, yours put all mine to shame, me lover.

oo if you ever make one for Ariel LET ME KNOW, cause if it's never in use I'll use it. She's my favourite.

Yeah Ariel's my favourite but her Twisted picture is crap. D:

Love the Beauty and the Beast ones!! Beautiful!

Hehe thank you!

Who knows, I might love it.

EDIT:

Can I use cinderella's? i love it!!

Of course you can. Oh and I agree with the Coraline thing!