• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i love those <3 so beautiful!

Thank you Ashley. :D

So cute! I love the set you're using!

Thank you very much Lindy.

i love your set and among the two siggs u made i love the first one :)

Thank you. =)

ohhh gorgeous siggs and set<3 im in love with these pics of emma!!! :)

I know right? I can't wait to buy the UK edition in 3 days!!

I think it's really pretty, especially the first one. The one you're currently using is really really beautiful.

Thank you so much Boma. xD

After making these I actually like the last batch. I really wanted to make something of Alexis but all her photo shoots are LQ. I love her films The Good Guy and Tuck Everlasting and TV Show Gilmore Girls.

ALEXIS BLEDEL

I love the right hand side but I couldn't find anything to fit the left so the butterfly ruins it. -_-

i freakin' love alexis and that tuck everlasting movie omg. these sets made me day. i love them, and you

OMG OMG YES! I watched Tuck Everlasting years ago late at night sneakily behind my mother's back and forgot the name of it. I fell in love with it. I searched and searched for it. Then one day it played on TV again about 2 years ago. Ever since It's been on of my favorite love stories. <3

Great siggs! i love the effect you used and i feel you about the LQ pics :)

Thank you. xD LQ's suck!

I LOVE her. This is my favourite.

Thank you and she's gorgeous. <3

You done a great job with LQ pictures. Amazing work.

Thank you, I tend to smart blur LQ images and just rub it off on their main features. LQ's suck. D

Why have a photoshoot if it will be LQ.

OMG OMG YES! I watched Tuck Everlasting years ago late at night sneakily behind my mother's back and forgot the name of it. I fell in love with it. I searched and searched for it. Then one day it played on TV again about 2 years ago. Ever since It's been on of my favorite love stories. <3

Come to my house and we will watch it every night before bed with lots of yummy foods. It's a date then, see you at 10. :P

Thank you, I tend to smart blur LQ images and just rub it off on their main features. LQ's suck. D

Why have a photoshoot if it will be LQ.

Yea exactly, but it gives a nice like painting effect. I really like it.

I'm aware these are bad but I was gutted I spent hours on a new set last night and accidentally deleted them. So... these are what I made in my pissy mood.

EMMA WATSON

I LOVE these! Definitely NOT bad at all!

Edited by #winning

Come to my house and we will watch it every night before bed with lots of yummy foods. It's a date then, see you at 10. :P

Haha, some of those Blueberry pancakes and muffins. Mmmm. <3

omg alexis <3 those are beautiful!

Thank you. :D

Yea exactly, but it gives a nice like painting effect. I really like it.

I like a touch of smart blur (I used too much) if you use just a touch on HQ images to me it adds some realistic effect. xD

I LOVE these! Definitely NOT bad at all!

Thank you. :D

I'm aware these are bad but I was gutted I spent hours on a new set last night and accidentally deleted them. So... these are what I made in my pissy mood.

may I have it? DELIGHTFUUULLLL

HAHA yes with those. maybe some biscuits too. ;D

Oh yum yum!!! <3

may I have it? DELIGHTFUUULLLL

Sure. =)

So I started out with big ideas and out of 13 signature's these will do. I've lost my mojo. D:

TITANIC

Oh yum yum!!! <3

So I started out with big ideas and out of 13 signature's these will do. I've lost my mojo. D:

just coz you cannot make a sig every day doesn't mean you've lost your mojo lady! you're talented enough

to have a break every now and then....