Photo

Which HP character have you always admired and has been your favorite through Harry Potter era?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Harry Potter

Which HP character have you always admired and has been your favorite through Harry Potter era?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 HermioneRules

HermioneRules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Sorry I can't add all.

#2 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

My favorite character changes over time.

I've read the books more than once and there are several characters who I really loved.

I think that Ron, Harry and Severus Snape are most often the characters I have considered my favorite.

As far as "admired" is concerned.. there are many more. I guess I'd have to say I admire Jo Rowling the most for creating all of them.
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#3 Jakey Poo

Jakey Poo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

The one I seem to admire the most is Luna Lovegood. She reminds me of myself and I love her carefree compassionate attitude.

#4 Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBrittany, France

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

For me it's Hermione, because she's a better me, so as we kind of are in the same "field", I really can tell she's doing perfect. I've been through the same situations at school and I have to say she did much better than me... SO she's the one I picked because her actions are the ones I can best judge.
Posted Image

By my twin Joannedern :)

#5 EmmaWatsonsLoyalFan

EmmaWatsonsLoyalFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:28 AM

Hi my name is Tony. My favorite Harry Potter character is Hermione Granger and I always admired her because that's Emma Watsons character. Because I am a big fan of Emma Watson. Because Hermione Granger don't take junk off of nobody. Hermione Granger is the sweetest character in Harry Potter. Emma Watson is the only reason I watch Harry Potter.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users