The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Which HP character have you always admired and has been your favorite through Harry Potter era?

Harry Potter  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite character changes over time.

I've read the books more than once and there are several characters who I really loved.

I think that Ron, Harry and Severus Snape are most often the characters I have considered my favorite.

As far as "admired" is concerned.. there are many more. I guess I'd have to say I admire Jo Rowling the most for creating all of them.

For me it's Hermione, because she's a better me, so as we kind of are in the same "field", I really can tell she's doing perfect. I've been through the same situations at school and I have to say she did much better than me... SO she's the one I picked because her actions are the ones I can best judge.

• 6 years later...

Hi my name is Tony. My favorite Harry Potter character is Hermione Granger and I always admired her because that's Emma Watsons character. Because I am a big fan of Emma Watson. Because Hermione Granger don't take junk off of nobody. Hermione Granger is the sweetest character in Harry Potter. Emma Watson is the only reason I watch Harry Potter.   

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...