KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

http://www.deadline....ical-epic-noah/

She recently followed Darren Aronofsky on twitter, so this may be the reason.
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#2 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

very excited for this, it would be an interesting role

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#3 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Cool!! I hope it's true, no way to know yet.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#4 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

well one question that was asked rather often was if there was a reason why she started to follow Aronofsky on Twitter, so maybe she'll shed some light on this soon

#5 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:22 PM

Ya know she is going after rather unique roles and I love it. Wow, I didnt know they were doing a story about Noah and his Ark! Cool!!! I hope this is true too!
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#6 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

Ya know she is going after rather unique roles and I love it.

Exactly. I like it how she always picks the roles she finds interesting and she's having a great time :D I'm trying to picture her in that role. I hope it's true!

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#7 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

I know what ya mean! :) I am really excited to seeing her trying different roles-I also love the fact that you can tell she is thinking about the quality of the movie/role. Emma is a hot commodity name and I am pretty sure is being offered a ton of roles. But she is not going to do movies for the sake of doing movies (good choice Emma!! :))...but like she has also said before in the past, she doesnt have to work ever again. She chooses to and that is just awesome. We love Emma and want her to continue her acting career (same as Rupert, whom I love just as much :)).
Posted Image

#8 susang

susang

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Mood::Happy
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:30 AM

If is true. Than it’s really good news.emma gets a good movies in quick time

#9 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:04 PM

Well It looks she has officially joned!! It has been added on IMDB and there are tons of articles!

thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#10 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

This is just a really good move on her part-it is different, it will have an all star cast, and it is something we have not seen in awhile movies wise-last Biblical story was what Passion of Christ? So that will be cool! GO EMMA!!!! :)
Posted Image

#11 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

No word from her yet, but I really hope she does this movie. It looks like its gonna be really great!!

I feel like Passion of the Christ was the most recent "big" biblical movie. There have probably been ones on a smaller scale.

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#12 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

No word from her yet, but I really hope she does this movie. It looks like its gonna be really great!!

I feel like Passion of the Christ was the most recent "big" biblical movie. There have probably been ones on a smaller scale.

yes but it was very hardcore, know what I mean? Not many people can actually watch that one, I personally loved
the Romanian actress Maia Morgenstern playing Mary, but still. This movie would be more accessible, it's just
how I see it, who knows?

set by ashley

213omyu.jpg

#13 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

For the fact alone that it is an all star cast says alot. I really hope she does it...I love seeing her branching out doing different roles (same with Rupert).
Posted Image

#14 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

I'm just wondering if it's going to be a Bible-adhering fairy tale or aiming for historical accuracy, i.e. the displacement of a small farming community by a minor, localized flood, say in Armenia or the Black Sea region.

#15 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

Posted Image

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#16 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Yep saw this and on Snitchseeker confirming it :) soooo cant wait to see her in this!!!! :)
Posted Image

#17 susang

susang

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Mood::Happy
  • LocationIndia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

i am really happy to know that emma is a part one more project & i am really looking forward 4 new movie.

#18 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

Waste of time and talent...... :o
the first movie, I will definitly not buy.......

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#19 tabitoo

tabitoo

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSouthKackalacky

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

I wasn't so sure of this thinking of biblical movies of old. However....I found out about this "Noe" Noah and it's not your momma's bible story. Check out Noah the graphic novel...It's written in French, so I can't understand a word of it. But I got the gist and it looks "Amazing". Picture Barbarians ruling a world plauged by draught,famin, and ruled by sinful murdering men. The ppl that are so bad that God's ready to get rid of them save for one and his family to carry on the human race. Noe. Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I so hope this movie is gonna be R or at least a strong PG-13. It's gonna be savage and I can't wait to see Emma in it. Peace! :)

#20 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:52 AM

I wasn't so sure of this thinking of biblical movies of old. However....I found out about this "Noe" Noah and it's not your momma's bible story. Check out Noah the graphic novel...It's written in French, so I can't understand a word of it. But I got the gist and it looks "Amazing". Picture Barbarians ruling a world plauged by draught,famin, and ruled by sinful murdering men. The ppl that are so bad that God's ready to get rid of them save for one and his family to carry on the human race. Noe. Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I so hope this movie is gonna be R or at least a strong PG-13. It's gonna be savage and I can't wait to see Emma in it. Peace! :)

agreeeeeed! can't wait, so many good things in the pipeline, I don't know where I'm going to get the patience....

set by ashley

213omyu.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users