The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Christmas Message 2012

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's sad she gave up the tradition of making (birthday, Christmas) videos q_q

Yes, but I understand her. It is too difficult to make a clip of 30 seconds with a mobile of the latest generation.... You need light, makeup, costumes, a director and a team of ghostwriters for the text. Not to mention the set and props. And somebody who holds the mobile. And time for rehearsals. It's a big production. Too big, obviously. ;)

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

Well, I can live with that... But there are more then 4,7 million followers on twitter alone. Maybe they deserve a little bit more.......

and one of them its me and im glad for the messeage. she is not obligated to write anything. whatever she writes is ok for me although it is a simple hi.I appreciate that maybe you not.

and one of them its me and im glad for the messeage. she is not obligated to write anything. whatever she writes is ok for me although it is a simple hi.I appreciate that maybe you not.

2013 will be fun.....

Discussions with ling are always a treat, and now a second member with the same eloquence and devotion.....

Adebisi, I am a very great fan of Emma (for different reasons), but I have the (bad) habbit to ask questions and I am not a member of the "Emma is a godess, she never makes something wrong"-group. But: in the end we will never know what is right, because Emma does not talk to us. So we will never know in the end, what is the truth.

Yes, yes, Jonny has a great sense of entitlement. :P But it's Christmas, so let's put that aside for the moment and just be grateful for what we DO have. :D

(3 words from Emma + hopefully nice times with our family and friends + perhaps some good food)

Yes, yes, Jonny has a great sense of entitlement. :P But it's Christmas, so let's put that aside for the moment and just be grateful for what we DO have. :D

(3 words from Emma + hopefully nice times with our family and friends + perhaps some good food)

:blush: You are right; sorry ling. But I really thought there would be a video-message again..... :(

Yes, but I understand her. It is too difficult to make a clip of 30 seconds with a mobile of the latest generation.... You need light, makeup, costumes, a director and a team of ghostwriters for the text. Not to mention the set and props. And somebody who holds the mobile. And time for rehearsals. It's a big production. Too big, obviously. ;)

I'm sure she could get past all that, but the catering just tends to be horrible at this kind of sets. Not acceptable at all if you're used to Parisian cuisine :puh:

I'm sure she could get past all that, but the catering just tends to be horrible at this kind of sets. Not acceptable at all if you're used to Parisian cuisine :puh:

OMG how could I forget the catering. In USA as well as in France they cannot make baked beans with tomato sauce and pork sausages..... Ok, now I understand everything.

OMG how could I forget the catering. In USA as well as in France they cannot make baked beans with tomato sauce and pork sausages..... Ok, now I understand everything.

You can get them, but they're served raw (the beans, that is. Not the sausages) in France. In the US OTOH it's all lumped together and deep fried, then dipped in chocolate and gratinated with cheese.

You can get them, but they're served raw (the beans, that is. Not the sausages) in France. In the US OTOH it's all lumped together and deep fried, then dipped in chocolate and gratinated with cheese.

Maybe they should try Nutella instead of chocolate. But, after all, it is too late for 2012.....

I appreciate a simple hi-----> im in the Emma is a godess group. good to know that

I dnot want to argue with you its just that the -only three words for her fans- it wasnt fair for me

sorry if i write something wrong im from spain :blush:

I appreciate a simple hi-----> im in the Emma is a godess group. good to know that

I dnot want to argue with you its just that the -only three words for her fans- it wasnt fair for me

a mi me gusta la diversidad de los emma fans.

Adebisi, you did nothing wrong. It just the way we are discussing things here; different views, different opinions. In the end we are all fans of Emma and enjoying her artistry and her beauty. :yesyes: