The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Better late than never...

Hi everyone, my name is Carol and I've just recently started appreciating Emma more. What I mean to say is that I've been a fan for years, I mean I loved the Harry Potter series (books and movies), but it's seeing her recent work that has made me an even bigger fan. She's really coming into her own now and it's so great to see. So excited about her career and she seems so down to earth and intelligent. Really stylish and beautiful and very talented! Anyway I look forward to posting and getting to know you all.

:)

My name's Elena. I agree entirely, I cannot wait for the next films NOAH and Beauty and the Beast, and to watch The Bling Ring. It was amazing to see her in PERKS, but from now on she's going to transform for each role, you know she learnt some stuff from Helena Bonham Carter who we all know as a cinematic chameleon. I had the same progress gotta say, she won me over again and again in the last two years.

My name's Elena. I agree entirely, I cannot wait for the next films NOAH and Beauty and the Beast, and to watch The Bling Ring. It was amazing to see her in PERKS, but from now on she's going to transform for each role, you know she learnt some stuff from Helena Bonham Carter who we all know as a cinematic chameleon. I had the same progress gotta say, she won me over again and again in the last two years.

Hi Elena :) I agree, it's just all so exciting. She's really out doing her thing now and she's grown up and can now take on so many different roles. It's a very exciting time to be a fan, and she's only going to get better with time!

I'm going to see The Bling Ring in a few hours. Can't wait! :ohyeah:

Edited by chosenone14

Hi Elena :) I agree, it's just all so exciting. She's really out doing her thing now and she's grown up and can now take on so many different roles. It's a very exciting time to be a fan, and she's only going to get better with time!

I'm going to see The Bling Ring in a few hours. Can't wait! :ohyeah:

I'm so jealous, UGH! What's your name?

There's a THE BLING RING topic in Emma's roles make sure you tune in and let us know how you liked it!

• 1 month later...