8 replies to this topic

#1 chosenone14

chosenone14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Carol and I've just recently started appreciating Emma more. What I mean to say is that I've been a fan for years, I mean I loved the Harry Potter series (books and movies), but it's seeing her recent work that has made me an even bigger fan. She's really coming into her own now and it's so great to see. So excited about her career and she seems so down to earth and intelligent. Really stylish and beautiful and very talented! Anyway I look forward to posting and getting to know you all.

:)

~Carol

#2 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

My name's Elena. I agree entirely, I cannot wait for the next films NOAH and Beauty and the Beast, and to watch The Bling Ring. It was amazing to see her in PERKS, but from now on she's going to transform for each role, you know she learnt some stuff from Helena Bonham Carter who we all know as a cinematic chameleon. I had the same progress gotta say, she won me over again and again in the last two years.

sw70v4.jpg

#3 chosenone14

chosenone14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

My name's Elena. I agree entirely, I cannot wait for the next films NOAH and Beauty and the Beast, and to watch The Bling Ring. It was amazing to see her in PERKS, but from now on she's going to transform for each role, you know she learnt some stuff from Helena Bonham Carter who we all know as a cinematic chameleon. I had the same progress gotta say, she won me over again and again in the last two years.

Hi Elena :) I agree, it's just all so exciting. She's really out doing her thing now and she's grown up and can now take on so many different roles. It's a very exciting time to be a fan, and she's only going to get better with time!

I'm going to see The Bling Ring in a few hours. Can't wait! :ohyeah:

Edited by chosenone14, 25 June 2013 - 04:46 PM.

~Carol

#4 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hi Elena :) I agree, it's just all so exciting. She's really out doing her thing now and she's grown up and can now take on so many different roles. It's a very exciting time to be a fan, and she's only going to get better with time!

I'm going to see The Bling Ring in a few hours. Can't wait! :ohyeah:

I'm so jealous, UGH! What's your name?

There's a THE BLING RING topic in Emma's roles make sure you tune in and let us know how you liked it!

sw70v4.jpg

#5 chosenone14

chosenone14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

My name is Carol. So nice to meet you and so happy to be posting on this forum that celebrates all things Emma. I'll definitely be posting my thoughts in the Bling Ring thread. :happydance:

~Carol

#6 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

Welcome to the forums Carol!

#7 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

hi, Carol, and welcome to the forums. if you're a big fan of the hugely talented and beautiful Emma Watson, look no further. you're home! :happydance:

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#8 chosenone14

chosenone14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

Thanks you two :) So nice to be welcomed. I have been looking around and posting here and there. Looks like this is a great place for Emma fans. I'm late to the party, but better late than never, right?

~Carol

#9 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users