The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Last Movie You Saw In Theaters

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was ok. I won't see it a second time in the theater but I will likely buy the blu-ray when it comes out.

It wasn't as good as Insurgent, although the plot made more sense. Divergent was much better than either.

This movie strayed even further from the book, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as I thought book Allegiant was a mess. The timing of the main struggle has changed, which is confusing. Don't read this if you don't want to know how this part ends.

Stopping the release of the memory wipe serum happens at the end of this move, while in the book, this happens at the end, and is when Tris dies.

It makes me wonder what will happen in Part 2, aka Ascendant, and if they will change the ending. Which again, wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

It was ok. I won't see it a second time in the theater but I will likely buy the blu-ray when it comes out.

It wasn't as good as Insurgent, although the plot made more sense. Divergent was much better than either.

This movie strayed even further from the book, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as I thought book Allegiant was a mess. The timing of the main struggle has changed, which is confusing. Don't read this if you don't want to know how this part ends.

Stopping the release of the memory wipe serum happens at the end of this move, while in the book, this happens at the end, and is when Tris dies.

It makes me wonder what will happen in Part 2, aka Ascendant, and if they will change the ending. Which again, wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion.

Ugh. I really liked the book and even though I liked insurgent I get sad when it's not the same as the book.

Looks like I'll just be waiting for the DVD on Netflix haha

I didn't know there was going to be a part 2 though. Interested in seeing how they change the ending

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...