It's that magical time of the year when we begin to make conclusions, to look over what we've done and what we have reached, make new goals, plan and create new wishes, hopes, write lists of resolutions. Look at your list you made last year, what did you reach?
I'm happy that I managed to put "done" next to at least 3 things in my list.
So, what have you reached in 2013 that you wanted and what are your resolutions for the coming year?
So my habits I MUST develop in 2014 are:
- Beauty procedures 3 times a week
- Hair treatment and nails, feet routine every sunday
- eat well according to the plan, less GMO and bad food.
- drink a lot of water
- sleep at 10pm
- clean on saturdays
- ventilate the room before sleeping
- do morning and night exercises
- take a special like chocolate or sth bath every saturday
- do eye exercises every morning and night
- do breast exercises
- do german 30 minutes a day
- do anti-negative exercises every sunday and meditate
- plan every day
- work out 3 times a week according to the plan
- be thankful
- wake up with good thoughts
and ofc less stress, more happines and joy, because we deserve it.