The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

Why do you love hiding picturez Chandler?

First, great post :P

Second, are you asking why I like those types of pictures (the black dot) [a], or are you asking why I put pictures in spoilers?

[a] I like it because I think it's really cool to see something so simple distort and challenge the mind. It's kind of like 3D movies: one picture goes into one eye. One picture goes into the other. And what you get is this world of clarity and depth. It's amazing how the brain interprets things like that. I find the human mind to be very amazing ^_^

So it doesn't clutter the screen

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, great post :P

Second, are you asking why I like those types of pictures (the black dot) [a], or are you asking why I put pictures in spoilers?

[a] I like it because I think it's really cool to see something so simple distort and challenge the mind. It's kind of like 3D movies: one picture goes into one eye. One picture goes into the other. And what you get is this world of clarity and depth. It's amazing how the brain interprets things like that. I find the human mind to be very amazing ^_^

So it doesn't clutter the screen

Haha option b :P Yeah thought so, but thought there might be some other reason. What's uppp?

It took me hours to make, and I still have a lot more to do, but how do you guys like this so far:

This is version 2, and I'm planning on adding movies (etc) in the coming days. It just takes awhile because I have to download YouTube videos, then edit them to the appropriate length, then put them together to form a video (all thanks to my Mac). The link is currently in my forum. Criticism would be appreciated ^_^

Omg I'm still not over it, this afternoon I was switching on the tv to watch a DVD, and and and Rugrats, The Wild Thornberries and Hey Arnold! came on, for the first time (I believe) since I was a kid, 12 or more years ago!!! And it'll be on daily for a while! Loool I was super shocked. I used to love those shows. :excited:

:mellow:

Btw Chandler, can't you put your avatar back now? Lolol.

Btw Chandler again, how the heck have you got so many posts?! I didn't realise you posted so much :o

Edited by padfoot

I forgot about those shows! They were my favorites back then.

Today was the 4th day for me. When I get back from school I can put my avatar back up.

I used to post a lot in the game forum. I've slowed down a lot over the past 2 weeks though

Omg I'm still not over it, this afternoon I was switching on the tv to watch a DVD, and and and Rugrats, The Wild Thornberries and Hey Arnold! came on, for the first time (I believe) since I was a kid, 12 or more years ago!!! And it'll be on daily for a while! Loool I was super shocked. I used to love those shows. :excited:

:mellow:

REPTAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!

Edited by Light Me Up

Yeah, I just read about it. I'm just hoping that some Muslim extremist group doesn't take over power. It'll be 10 times worse than before.

Well I like how an Egyptian in a german news station said: 'In Egypt no one was thinking about stopping the peace with Israel. We were only focusing on getting Mubarak out of office. Sadly the western world didn't focus only on that. They were discussing plans about something that the Egyptians didn't consider.' Something like that. Of course there is always the chance it gets worse, like a lot of revolutions turned out. But I believe there won't be any war with Israel.

i'm such a loser, i have no idea whats goin on >.>

Watch the news a little. :P