The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M NOT SURE IF THEY ARE AWESOME UNTIL I LISTENED TO THEM BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO DO IT! HE ISN'T! hahah so true. :P

Starting tomor..err today actually you're gonna listen to their entire discography and you're gonna make a list of the 5 songs that you liked the most. Then you're gonna see every picture Jared Leto has ever taken and you're gonna choose the 5 hottest.

If you dare say you're lazy, your comment will be denied. If you dare say no then...then i..i......i'm going to kill myself alrite? :sob:

Starting tomor..err today actually you're gonna listen to their entire discography and you're gonna make a list of the 5 songs that you liked the most. Then you're gonna see every picture Jared Leto has ever taken and you're gonna choose the 5 hottest.

If you dare say you're lazy, your comment will be denied. If you dare say no then...then i..i......i'm going to kill myself alrite? :sob:

Yeah right. Thats what you think. :P

No you wouldn't. :o

Yeah right. Thats what you think. :P

No you wouldn't. :o

I so would!!

Btw since we're not allowed to have a chit chat in the pictures thread i answer here: Yes he was indeed creepy in Batman begins haha. NO you have brown eyes! And you should have blue eyes and blond hair </3 YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT! :sob:

I so would!!

Btw since we're not allowed to have a chit chat in the pictures thread i answer here: Yes he was indeed creepy in Batman begins haha. NO you have brown eyes! And you should have blue eyes and blond hair </3 YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT! :sob:

Wouldn't!

Noo, I have green in it as well! Pfff :sob:

lolol. Noo, I know you better! :o

Lies! Too late to suck up! :sob:

hahahahaha. Fine then! I give you the opportunity to save me. Listen to the entire discography, like, NOW! go go go go.

Ugh it's 3:46 am >.< i' sleepy but i'm really bored to turn the pc off, go brush my teeth, go to bed, turn the lights off. Brrr.

hahahahaha. Fine then! I give you the opportunity to save me. Listen to the entire discography, like, NOW! go go go go.

Ugh it's 3:46 am >.< i' sleepy but i'm really bored to turn the pc off, go brush my teeth, go to bed, turn the lights off. Brrr.

hahah no wayyy. Not in the mood for it. :P

Nooo stay with me!