The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I hope it's true too; i'm super excited!

:o diets are evil...you shouldn't diet, you should cut down...

or do what im doing...eat a cake....then get on the cross trainer

hahaha :D Well the reason i'n on a diet is that i've stopped going to the gym because i'm pretty broke at the moment and i hardly exercise lately so i have to watch how much i eat :(

Arghhh Agnus *pinches her cheeks*

Thanks love i slept well :D Today was a lovely day, went out for coffee then came back had a shower and now chatting. I felt horrible listening to the news though, about the earthquake and the tsunamis :(

Thanks love i slept well :D Today was a lovely day, went out for coffee then came back had a shower and now chatting. I felt horrible listening to the news though, about the earthquake and the tsunamis :(

And the god damn meltdown in an atomic power plant. Dude...Tschernobyl says hi. If that happens, I don't know. The US sends cooling liquid, I mean that tells you something.

That shows that atomic power plants must be shut down asap. I know you can't do it from one day to another, but one after another.

And the god damn meltdown in an atomic power plant. Dude...Tschernobyl says hi. If that happens, I don't know. The US sends cooling liquid, I mean that tells you something.

That shows that atomic power plants must be shut down asap. I know you can't do it from one day to another, but one after another.

I know, the mere idea of it is horrible >.< I've heard on the news that they actually shut them down, i really don;t know though.

How are you anyway? I came to the chat yesterday and you weren't there :sob:

she is adorable isn't she? :D I have another gif and this one just kills me.

----

but on a more serious note, yes I did hear about it :( and it's terrible too.

rip the victims gone in the tsunamis hit. gone but never forgotten.

lindyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hey there! :)

sorry if I may seem a little rude asking this, but who are you again? so sorry! it's just with all the new forum change and the new usernames that people have.. it's a little hard remembering who everyone is!

I know, the mere idea of it is horrible >.< I've heard on the news that they actually shut them down, i really don;t know though.

How are you anyway? I came to the chat yesterday and you weren't there :sob:

Yeah. Well a shut doesn' doesn't mean it's save. Plus the power plant who might gets a meltdown is still very much in danger. It runs on batteries.

I'm so far fine, a little worried tbh. You? YOU WEREN'T ON THE CHAT. I only saw you online on the forums in general. :sob:

she is adorable isn't she? :D I have another gif and this one just kills me.

haha "is that sound annoying?" haha beyond adorable :P

I'm so far fine, a little worried tbh. You? YOU WEREN'T ON THE CHAT. I only saw you online on the forums in general. :sob:

Awwwhhhh *TACKLEGLOMPS* But then i got there and stayed up until 5 am!! I have witnesses okay!? :sob: