The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

No,I'm not :P

It's just funny sometimes...

Or you can always watch those idiotic Miss World contestants and laugh at their stupidity :P

haha yes xD Always when someone falls down i laugh, but it's just a reaction i can't control it. I'm not really laughing with their embarrassment xD

:o

ohai :P Yeahh, only...really weird ppl!

Ugh happens to me all the time. Stupid copyrights. Poor you :sob: Dude I'm boredddd. And stress is going on too o.0

Ughhh i know ;( Stress? Why? :o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhh i know ;( Stress? Why? :o

Friends dude. :P It's a complicated story. To make it really short, my group of friends so to speak totally splittet up. Because my friend broke up with her bf, who is also a part of the group, and she is now hanging out with the other friend of our group. Stays with him for a while now, b/c her mom is totally pissed with her. It's drama to be honest. :P Kindergarden.

haha awhh you meanie xD

I know :( And today i decided not to go out and stay in and be online like, all day haha and POOF! Nothing works!

Thats harsh, the internet is just a bully sometimes.

Neither am I. There's just something utterly entertaining about people falling over...It's not about their embarrassment,it's just about the action itself :lol:

Lol-last year when we had all the snow they had a whole section of the news dedicated to people falling over. It was great, best one was where a woman fell over, stood up and someone fell over behind her knocking her over again.

Well,that's understandable. I wouldn't laugh if some has gotten seriously hurt....and I know what you mean,i had a few episodes where are would fall over and make a complete ass of myself :)

But the worst one has to be the time I ran into glass door in Greece...and I was the one who shut them in the first place :)

I always fall pretty badly. :P Like last week. I was in the park with friends and I was balancing on the edge of a sandbox. And I slipped off in slow motion because of the sand. And I fell so hard on my left side on the stone edge. My friends couldn't stop laughing. They were litteraly roflmfao while I was moaning in pain laying there. But I would've done the same thing. :P

Edited by W.V.B

Haha thats great, I would love to see that :P

I haven't hurt myself lately but whenmy boyfriend pointed out my 5ace was swollen the other day I looked and coildnt stop laughing. He thought I was mental and kept saying it wasnt funny, although he joined in eventually, but I looked horrific if I didnt laugh I would have cried

Edited by flying kiwi

Neither am I. There's just something utterly entertaining about people falling over...It's not about their embarrassment,it's just about the action itself :lol:

*pushes you down* :rolleyes:

Friends dude. :P It's a complicated story. To make it really short, my group of friends so to speak totally splittet up. Because my friend broke up with her bf, who is also a part of the group, and she is now hanging out with the other friend of our group. Stays with him for a while now, b/c her mom is totally pissed with her. It's drama to be honest. :P Kindergarden.

Ugh draaaaaaama. That's why i hate it when there's a couple in the group. When they break up they make you pick sides! The groups splits up and it's awckward. So which side are you on? :P

Ugh draaaaaaama. That's why i hate it when there's a couple in the group. When they break up they make you pick sides! The groups splits up and it's awckward. So which side are you on? :P

I agreeee. It's such a pain. On the bf's side ofc. :P The girl is such a schl. (:P). She was so mean to him.

I agreeee. It's such a pain. On the bf's side ofc. :P The girl is such a schl. (:P). She was so mean to him.

hahahaha awhhh :P Well i don't think there's something you guys can do. You can all be together again, with one of them at each time xD

hahahaha awhhh :P Well i don't think there's something you guys can do. You can all be together again, with one of them at each time xD

XD

Nope, we can't. And yep, thats prolly how we'll do it. But for now there won't be any group meetings so to speak. :P She pissed me off as well.

Edited by W.V.B

XD

Nope, we can't. And yep, thats prolly how we'll do it. But for now there won't be any group meetings so to speak. :P She pissed me off as well.

haha awhhh bummerrr >.<

I always fall pretty badly. :P Like last week. I was in the park with friends and I was balancing on the edge of a sandbox. And I slipped off in slow motion because of the sand. And I fell so hard on my left side on the stone edge. My friends couldn't stop laughing. They were litteraly roflmfao while I was moaning in pain laying there. But I would've done the same thing. :P

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS EARLIER?! Ouch sounds painful though. I always make sure that this person isn't badly hurt before i burst into laughter :P

I haven't had those kind of little accidents in forever haha but when i fall down or slip or something, even if i hurt like hell, i laugh as well at myself

haha awhhh bummerrr >.<

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS EARLIER?! Ouch sounds painful though. I always make sure that this person isn't badly hurt before i burst into laughter :P

I haven't had those kind of little accidents in forever haha but when i fall down or slip or something, even if i hurt like hell, i laugh as well at myself

It is. Oh well.

haha b/c you were replying to someone else. :P It was really painful, I was dying for a moment xD I still feel it. I laugh right away XD haha samee, I always laugh as well about my self. You have to laugh about it your self, it's a waste of laughter if you don't!

My most embarrassing moment happened in your country,Dina. I was with some friends and we were in this hotel in Athens,in non-smoking room. So I went on the balcony to light up a cigarette and my friend told me to shut the door (which were made of glass,and were so clean that it looked like there was nothing there) cuz she was cold....and I did. Maybe 2 minutes later,I forgot to take my drink with me,and I rushed back in the room,but I forgot I have closed the glass door. I smashed into them and fell on my back....I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my entire life.... :D

It is. Oh well.

haha b/c you were replying to someone else. :P It was really painful, I was dying for a moment xD I still feel it. I laugh right away XD haha samee, I always laugh as well about my self. You have to laugh about it your self, it's a waste of laughter if you don't!

hahaha ikr? Laughter also helps me forget the fact that i'm in pain, or that i'm utterly embarrassed :P