Random Things Discussion

pwned

:ph34r:

:@

double pwned

:ph34r:

:@ :@

You smell... pwned.

*pimpslaps you so you can't celebrate the 100th international womens day* pwned.

haha i am watching an anime called Hetalia, it's so freaking funny! It shows the countries personified as human characters and how they interact and it shows political and historic events but in a funny way :lol:

GIMME!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already said it in the chat, old and lame. PWNED.

5 seconds is old?! And I changed it, Hairy Maclary. Pwned. :D Stop trying, we all know I'm better at this.

Edited by padfoot

OK :lol:

Way too funny. :rofl: I'm waiting for meh mommeh to meet meh. :doh:

Lol. I'm hungry....

And I just found out I lost about three to four inches (8 to 9 cm) off my waist. WOOHOO.

Oh, and I love puppies. ^_^

Wooow Kim!! That's amazing :o I'm jealous! I'm buying my gym bike HOPEFULLY tonight >.> before 8 pm lol. I hope there's some left :o

I love puppies too :D Want some frozen peas? :o I'm eating frozen peas :o They're good.

Don't be jeallloussss. Nothing to be jealous 'bout. Just be like, "This is what I'm goin' to do, and I am doin' it," and then do it. :D lol. I know it isn't that easy :lol: , but that's what the commitment comes down to.

:o You're getting to be like me! This is dangerous. -shakes head- :yesyes: I have a bad habit of grabbing frozen vegetables or fully cooked meat items (think prepared and cooked/breaded shrimp, chicken, etc) and just eating them frozen.

I've tried frozen chicken, shrimp, peas, carrots. You name it :lol: .

GIMME! Om nom nom nom. P is for peas, that's good enough fer me! :rofl:

I also eat cold mac n' cheese :mellow: . If it's from the box, it tastes better cold. :doh:

On another note, humm. I believe I just said the following in chat: "And then you'll like murder me in the study, with Colonel Mustard's walking stick, in the house of a mansion, in the dead of night, while I am sleeping."

"In the house of a mansion": HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?! LOLL.

Who has played the game of Clue? I always got super impatient and just threw the cards around and ruined the ending of the game. My game, that I used to play with my homeboys (and gurls) as a kid, was MONOPOLY! This game used to run into hours and hours of fun, followed by hiding cards, and shortening the Bank and other people of money. :lol:

I watched, over the weekend, "RAW". "RAW" was Eddie Murphy's (American comic) 1987 short concert film comedy skit. I wouldn't recommend seeing it if you don't want to laugh and are looking to be offended. He drops the F-bomb more times than I can count during the entire skit (90 minutes long), but his impressions are semi-dead-on. Definitely not for younger audiences.

His last routine of the concert made fun of popular board games and not having anything to eat while growing up. I won't directly link it because it does contain some language (although it's very mild as compared to what comes out of his mouth during the entire skit).

"Toy Food" Skit [Like I said, do NOT click if you may find it uncivilized or whatever.]

:D

Edited by Lena

Jeepers creepersss, I ain't reading that.

Dude... wouldn't you get poisoning from frozen chicken? Weiiiirdotwinnn. I want to live in a mansion :excited: Gimme gimme gimme!!! Haha, may watch that tomorrow :o I'm the short-post twin, you're the longest-post-ever twin :o There's one difference.

Edited by padfoot

^ So don't read it. :puh:

No, no poisoning from frozen chicken. The chicken is already fully cooked, why would I get poisioned? :o You're probably right. Told ya it was a bad habit lol.

I wanna live in a big house. Maybe mansion? WE BETTER NOT BOTH HAVE MANSIONS WHEN WE GET OLDER. :o That would be taking the twin thing too far. :lol:

Wtf Padfoot. LOL. Maybe I am the longer-post-ever twin. :puh: I ramble when it's late. You should know that. :P

I wannnnt a sail boat. :mellow: Beat you, as you can't possibly want that.

I WIN. :D