The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Everyone Should Watch

I watched them both, and I have to say it really is astounding when you think that our planet is beaming with life, while others are not. It also makes you think about how amazing life is, and how unique and unexplainable it is.

For the second video, I believe that soon astronomers will discover that there's one huge "universe" at the "center" of space. It makes sense when you think about it. Our universe probably moves, and just like planets it probably moves in a definitive pattern with some type of gravitational force keeping us in that path.

I watched them both, and I have to say it really is astounding when you think that our planet is beaming with life, while others are not. It also makes you think about how amazing life is, and how unique and unexplainable it is.

For the second video, I believe that soon astronomers will discover that there's one huge "universe" at the "center" of space. It makes sense when you think about it. Our universe probably moves, and just like planets it probably moves in a definitive pattern with some type of gravitational force keeping us in that path.

Unless you believe that the universe will continue to expand, as it has since the big bang, until every star has died and there is nothing but darkness and the total lack of heat.

But, that would require you to believe in the Big Bang theory, and the idea that absolute zero is achievable. Anywho, some super interesting theories out there!

Unless you believe that the universe will continue to expand, as it has since the big bang, until every star has died and there is nothing but darkness and the total lack of heat.

But, that would require you to believe in the Big Bang theory, and the idea that absolute zero is achievable. Anywho, some super interesting theories out there!

Yes, lots of theories out there! The simple truth is, we know almost nothing about our universe as a whole. The idea of the big bang is the most plausible theory with our current knowledge, but I have no doubts that within 10, 20, 30 years that there will be a new theory. The Large Hadron Collider should prove very insightful and might help us better understand our origins, but I wonder if we will ever truly know.

But yes, it does show our insignificance. Jupiter is a relatively close planet, yet looking from Jupiter, all we are is a 'pale blue dot'.