The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Let Me Help You With That

When I read the thread title, it reminded me of a certain genre of film, where generally that is the only line spoken, when someone walks in on someone, if you know what I mean...

But yeh, I swear that article is just rehashing old info. But she doesn't have to spend the money, I suppose there's nothing wrong with banking it and using it when you need it. Although, if I had that much, I'd take a Rupert Grint approach and buy a hovercraft and ice cream van, quad bikes etc. Maybe a plane for myself.

Well I saw the article on ShowbizSpy, And I am divided on the subject.

People can take this as an insult. Especially people who dont have a lot of money, they would know how to spend the money, I know I could. Just give me a million an Ill buy my dreamhouse, car etc.

Also she doesnt have a boyfriend <3 :blush:

I actually mailed this as a news tip a few days ago, but I didnt get any reply whatsoever

Samething...being an owner of football team is awsome u get richer&richer

Haha, don't know whether to laugh or cry. :P So the point of being rich is getting even richer?

I am a bit hesitant towards the article but if it's telling the truth it shows Emma's humble! Something that would suit her is doing more voluntary work. I know if I had that much money I would take time off and go around the world working with organisations... That's my dream anyway and Emma seems to be pretty charity-friendly.

But I think Emma will find ways to spend the money without a problem haha. After Uni she might want to get a house...

she should be an owner of a football team or sumthing

I'm assuming you don't mean American football. As fun as that would be (to own a team), for American football Emma's fortune would pay about one guys salary. It's no where near enough to own an American football team.

But she doesn't have to spend the money, I suppose there's nothing wrong with banking it and using it when you need it. Although, if I had that much, I'd take a Rupert Grint approach and buy a hovercraft and ice cream van, quad bikes etc. Maybe a plane for myself.

I'm afraid I'd be boring like Emma and just bank it. I'd buy a new vehicle like her - one that's not too flashy but fits my personality. And I'd buy a house - a nice one but not anything ostentatious or gaudy. I'd probably then share a portion of it with my family.

Especially people who dont have a lot of money, they would know how to spend the money, I know I could. Just give me a million an Ill buy my dreamhouse, car etc.

This is why people who win the lottery or gain large sums of money in a short amount of time end up bankrupt within 10 years (often times much less than 10). They get the money and think it's never going away and start buying with reckless abandon it just flows out of their bank account.

I don't think Emma will ever have to worry about that though. She sounds like she makes good money decisions. She's smart, she's humble and she's not greedy. And she doesn't seem to have a need to prove herself to others or feel a need to impress others.

This is why people who win the lottery or gain large sums of money in a short amount of time end up bankrupt within 10 years (often times much less than 10). They get the money and think it's never going away and start buying with reckless abandon it just flows out of their bank account.

I never said that I wouldnt be smart with the money, sure that can happen but that is their own fault.

Unless I have 10+ million I wouldn't stop working for instance, if I would have that much I would just try and make extra money out of my hobby.

I never said that I wouldnt be smart with the money, sure that can happen but that is their own fault.

Unless I have 10+ million I wouldn't stop working for instance, if I would have that much I would just try and make extra money out of my hobby.

I'm sorry, that wasn't directed at you. I didn't mean to say that you would be careless with money. I was just making a point about how people who come into money like that spend it on ridiculous things and then wonder where it all went.

Haha, don't know whether to laugh or cry. :P So the point of being rich is getting even richer?

I am a bit hesitant towards the article but if it's telling the truth it shows Emma's humble! Something that would suit her is doing more voluntary work. I know if I had that much money I would take time off and go around the world working with organisations... That's my dream anyway and Emma seems to be pretty charity-friendly.

But I think Emma will find ways to spend the money without a problem haha. After Uni she might want to get a house...

Human beings always desire 4 more,more&more...if u gve them 1 mountain of gold so they will wish 4 the second 1 too lol